Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton look like pulling off another yet great escape. The premier league will dock you just enough points for you to remain in the league.

I don’t like the sound of that 777 mob. In debt and borrowing to buy. Fuck ffp and the pretence surrounding fairness. This is the sort of situation that the league need to be stopping.
Not sure what I make of 777?
Rumours around that another interested party is sounding us out ... they must be nuts lol

Not sure what I make of 777?
Rumours around that another interested party is sounding us out ... they must be nuts lol
It’s feels shady albeit I don’t have all the facts. Portsmouth went through sometime similar and look where they are now.

I don’t understand how companies in debt and looking to borrow should be allowed to buy the club. Anyway, hope for your sake and the shit you have to put up with each season that it works out.

City as a club had its fair share of bad owners. I can only sympathise with your plight. You never know, a decent owner might just be around the corner.

It’s feels shady albeit I don’t have all the facts. Portsmouth went through sometime similar and look where they are now.

I don’t understand how companies in debt and looking to borrow should be allowed to buy the club. Anyway, hope for your sake and the shit you have to put up with each season that it works out.

City as a club had its fair share of bad owners. I can only sympathise with your plight. You never know, a decent owner might just be around the corner.
Cheers Mate. Appreciated.

Cheers Mate. Appreciated.

You remind me of ourselves under Swales. Lurching from one disaster to another. It was no better under Franny but he underestimated just how bad things were. Appointing Alan Ball as manager didn't help. Thaskin was another nightmare but at least he helped sort out the takeover. Hopefully you'll get a period of stability.

You remind me of ourselves under Swales. Lurching from one disaster to another. It was no better under Franny but he underestimated just how bad things were. Appointing Alan Ball as manager didn't help. Thaskin was another nightmare but at least he helped sort out the takeover. Hopefully you'll get a period of stability.
It’s pretty similar, just that they are entombed by PSR too, meaning they need their players to leave before they can spend any money.

Grim.

Cheers Bud.

It’s pretty similar, just that they are entombed by PSR too, meaning they need their players to leave before they can spend any money.

Grim.

Yes the whole ffp and PSR is a nonsense. Thank God we clambered up the trapdoor before they slammed it shut. Of course they've tried to throw us over the parapet ever since.

Yep think Everton will get another 2 point deduction maybe just 1
I'm struggling with that logic, tbh. They failed for one three year period and got their punishment. They have now failed for their second consecutive three year period and should, in my strictly accounting logic, get a greater punishment.

I don't see any logic in saying they have been punished for two of the three years already. No, they haven't.

Anyway, it won't happen because the PL have dug themselves into a big hole and will be shit scared of the consequences if Everton get relegated. Let's see how independent these commissions really are ..

I'm struggling with that logic, tbh. They failed for one three year period and got their punishment. They have now failed for their second consecutive three year period and should, in my strictly accounting logic, get a greater punishment.

I don't see any logic in saying they have been punished for two of the three years already. No, they haven't.

Anyway, it won't happen because the PL have dug themselves into a big hole and will be shit scared of the consequences if Everton get relegated. Let's see how independent these commissions really are ..

Agree with all that I'm going with they don't know what they doing and will feel another 6 points deduction is harsh even though it should be the same again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.