Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, have to admit, last night's display by Everton was bordering on farcical. They were just awful. Sean Dacha is an affront to football, the same as Fat Sam and Tony Pulis. Utterly absurd that men like these have made a living out of forcing top professional teams to play like the Dog and Duck on a Sunday morning.

I go and watch a lot of non-league games now and the standard is better than Everton's last night. Long, hopeful punts up the other end, no discernible tactics or game plan - and fans actually pay to watch this!

Everton have been caught in the crossfire of the EPL trying to wade off the government's independent regulator & ffp is being shown for the farce it is, especially with the way Chelsea have gotten around it with selling a hotel back to themselves.

What I don't get with the majority of Everton fans is that they have been shouting from the roof tops that premier league is corrupt yet at the same time believe the 115 charges thrown at us at face value & scream what about City

Yep, have to admit, last night's display by Everton was bordering on farcical. They were just awful. Sean Dacha is an affront to football, the same as Fat Sam and Tony Pulis. Utterly absurd that men like these have made a living out of forcing top professional teams to play like the Dog and Duck on a Sunday morning.

I go and watch a lot of non-league games now and the standard is better than Everton's last night. Long, hopeful punts up the other end, no discernible tactics or game plan - and fans actually pay to watch this!
It has similarities to us in the late '90s & at least they don't play their red neighbours on the last day of the season hoping a draw will be sufficient.

Everton have been caught in the crossfire of the EPL trying to wade off the government's independent regulator & ffp is being shown for the farce it is, especially with the way Chelsea have gotten around it with selling a hotel back to themselves.

What I don't get with the majority of Everton fans is that they have been shouting from the roof tops that premier league is corrupt yet at the same time believe the 115 charges thrown at us at face value & scream what about City
It’s that level of hypocrisy that I’ve experienced from their fans at work that makes me somewhat unsympathetic to their predicament.

You sum it up perfect mate.

You sum it up perfect mate.
I cam well understand that feeling 'another fine mess" from the 80s and 90s but what's to stop Everton taking a Brighton or even Bournemouth style approach, well thought out signings, audacious young coach, new stadium could easily turnaround, not even relegated yet.
Just needs that leap.of faith from those at the top as you and the other excellent posters have touched on!

Not just EFC - I recall this was the main plank in the Arse's game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.