Everton Thread - 2023/24

Would love to get something tonight, but I think we used our luck up on pens over the weekend.

Ashley Young may as well play for the other team, he is nightmare.

I can see us getting a red card as they are already moaning we are aggressive (I wish)

Oh well, bring it on

Mon the Toffees

The crying from them. Everton will kick our players everywhere. They have done for years.

Now, we are no angels, but they are no saints either. Making out they never foul anyway, never dive, never cheat? Klopp tinted glasses.

A draw will do me, probably get hammered mind, and theyw ill still moan lol

The crying from them. Everton will kick our players everywhere. They have done for years.

Now, we are no angels, but they are no saints either. Making out they never foul anyway, never dive, never cheat? Klopp tinted glasses.

If you know you're going to get a red anyway make it worth it, a drop kick to klopps teeth should suffice.

Fucking hell, that Gerrard one is evil!

I actually remember him doing one in about 2002 on Gary Naysmith that was hideous. I don't even think he got a red card.

Last edited:
Would love to get something tonight, but I think we used our luck up on pens over the weekend.

Ashley Young may as well play for the other team, he is nightmare.

I can see us getting a red card as they are already moaning we are aggressive (I wish)

Oh well, bring it on

Mon the Toffees
Ashley Young still thinks he's playing for the rags

Fucking hell, that Gerrard one is evil!

I actually remember him doing one in about 2002 on Gary Naysmith that was hideous. I don't even think he got a red card.
I remember him getting Milner who was at Villa at the time with a bad one.
How Milners leg never snapped I'll never know.

Last edited:
Everton tonight.

1252181399_rolling-puppy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.