Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what annoys me about the current & proposed system of financial regulation. The PL/UEFA have been far more concerned about the bottom line of 3 year old accounts, rather than really serious financial scenarios like this.

Everton's situation re taking on unsustainable levels of debt and its struggle to raise operating cash are what may force them into administration, not their bottom line losses. This proves that PSR & FFP are total failures.

Everton have played a blinder against their points deduction.
If they go into administration it just confirms this.
Next season could be another season of charges against them again.
Terrible run club,even worse than us in the past.

Congratulations to everyone at Everton on securing your Premier League status.
Just before they go into administration...

On the serious side they remind me of us before our big takeover. I hope they find a buyer.

On the plus side they will sell Pickford to Chelsea for £200 million which may pay the bills.

This is what annoys me about the current & proposed system of financial regulation. The PL/UEFA have been far more concerned about the bottom line of 3 year old accounts, rather than really serious financial scenarios like this.

Everton's situation re taking on unsustainable levels of debt and its struggle to raise operating cash are what may force them into administration, not their bottom line losses. This proves that PSR & FFP are total failures.
Agree, ffp could very easily have had a rule around amount of debt. The number 1 issues with clubs that go under is excessive debt.
Terrible run club,even worse than us in the past.
Yes. But as of right now they are managing the situation well. It just goes to show how much damage bad owners can do in a small amount of time. Because of the ffp rules Everton are now locked in to their shit financial situation.

Highlights EPL's owner test for what it is. Still haven't made a decision on 777.

777 controlled by a convicted cocaine dealer who got probation because he is a nepo baby. US pension funds ordering insurers that they have put money into to step away from 777.

777 modus operandi is 'small' bets on long shots. Traders pure and simple.

Poor old toffees.

Last edited:
Highlights EPL's owner test for what it is. Still haven't made a decision on 777.

777 controlled by a convicted cocaine dealer who got probation because he is a nepo baby. US pension funds ordering insurers that they have put money into to step away from 777.

777 modus operandi is 'small' bets on long shots. Traders pure and simple.

Poor old toffees.
What is a nepo baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.