Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but is it worth new owners coming in when they are hamstrung with this ffp shit ?

What's the incentive if you can’t spend what you need to improve your club/business ?
The new owner would have to pay off a shit tonne of debt too. The amount of money they owe is mind boggling.

Everton are a prime candidate for a successful takeover a bit like us in 2008. Solid fan base, easily recognisable brand name and potential. As well as having cuntish neighbours. I would love to see Everton in the top six or so in the league and give it to the red side of town

Where's that Qatar W/Banker gone!? Was he always a a fake Sheik!?

It's a cunts trick.

The owners knew it wouldn't go through and had they withdrawn sooner they'd risk another points deduction which would have got them relegated. Announce it on June 1st everything is fine and dandy.

The Sun (I know, I know) believe they'll have a further points deduction next season, as will newly promoted Leicester.
Like the geordies they can offset any sanctions if they can make some money on transfers to balance the books

Braithwaite is their best asset, more likely have to sell him and then buy cheap or loans

Sure leicester were given a reprieve the other week

Premier League Clubs at Risk of PSR Breaches in 2024/25
#
Club
Transfer Net Spend SInce 2021/22
PSR Risk
1.Chelsea£722.4mSevere
2.Arsenal£398.3mHigh
3.Newcastle United£352mHigh
4.Nottingham Forest£243.3mHigh
5.Manchester City£171.2mHigh
6.Aston Villa£127.4mModerate
7.Leicester City+£29.9mModerate
8.Everton+£73.9mModerate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.