Everton Thread - 2023/24

The City group owning multiple teams is being investigated. Everton’s potential new owners also owning Roma, Scarecrow Jim with shares in Nice & a Chelsea season ticket for life. Redbird investment owning Toulouse and having shares in Milan and the dippers. Forest and Olympiacos owned by the same guy. Ditto Watford & Udinese Bournemouth & Lorient, Sparta Prague & West Ham

J.W.Henry and FSG could have a New Yank Billionaire mate in the same city. Not good news for City, Newcastle and Villa if this takeover happens. The Yanks are slowly taking over the PL and they will stick together.

News starting to come out that Kevin Campbell has passed away.

I am still hoping it is untrue as SSN have not mentioned it, but it now seems that it may be.

Gutted, absolutely gutted by this. He saved Everton when he came here. The fans loved him. He was a lovely guy as well and stuck up for us many times after he had retired. Thoughts are with his family now.

Super, Super Kev, Super Kevin Campbell.

GettyImages-1202326.jpg

More American owners. The true enemy of the Premier League.
I see franchise football on the horizon. 14 US owners say they''ll move "their" clubs to the US to create a ready made quality league. Can't see players complaining earning a living in US.

Maybe 5-10 year away.

News starting to come out that Kevin Campbell has passed away.

I am still hoping it is untrue as SSN have not mentioned it, but it now seems that it may be.

Gutted, absolutely gutted by this. He saved Everton when he came here. The fans loved him. He was a lovely guy as well and stuck up for us many times after he had retired. Thoughts are with his family now.

Super, Super Kev, Super Kevin Campbell.

View attachment 122422
Sadly it is true.

Bless you Kev

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.