Everton Thread | 2024/25

Looks like Dyche is gone and the Moyesiah will replace him
Is this confirmed? If true it was only a matter of time: the football under this man is truly abysmal. Hoof and hope.

I quite like Everton. They were a well-run club up until the last few years, but in the right hands they could be again. Perhaps they'll never get not investment like we had, but with a decent hand at the till and a few quid behind them, they'd get top 6 every year. I'm convinced of it.

But not with the Moyesiah in charge. Not a chance. There would be the inevitable honeymoon period and they'd get a few decent wins under their belt, but by Christmas they'd be battling relegation again - because Moyes is not a Premiership manager. And the football wouldn't be that much different to the long-ball stuff Dyche has been employing since he rocked up there.

I hope they don't go for Southgate.

Is this confirmed? If true it was only a matter of time: the football under this man is truly abysmal. Hoof and hope.

I quite like Everton. They were a well-run club up until the last few years, but in the right hands they could be again. Perhaps they'll never get not investment like we had, but with a decent hand at the till and a few quid behind them, they'd get top 6 every year. I'm convinced of it.

But not with the Moyesiah in charge. Not a chance. There would be the inevitable honeymoon period and they'd get a few decent wins under their belt, but by Christmas they'd be battling relegation again - because Moyes is not a Premiership manager. And the football wouldn't be that much different to the long-ball stuff Dyche has been employing since he rocked up there.

still rumour mill stuff but is hotly tipped to happen.

Gollum did a decent job at the London Stadium, and winning the Europa Conference was certainly a feather in his cap.

Moyes is not an ëlite-level manager, but he has done alright at most of his positions, his efforts at the swamp are appreciated by Blues everywhere. Many on here believe that the rags' continuing troubles stem from the haste, with which he was sacked by rag central.

I know his style of football isn’t the most pleasing, but it is effective.

If they do want rid of Dyche, then they could do far worse than reappoint Moyes.

He knows the DNA of the club after all…

Everton is like a soap opera ... A feckin bad one.

Utter joke what is going on. Just hope we can somehow stay up as being relegated in our last season at Goodison will be horrible, and the red half will love it.

We are gash, Manager is gash! Owner is probably a crook! Do we even have a board? Probably give us another points deduction!

Good job I love this club ha ha

Utter joke what is going on. Just hope we can somehow stay up as being relegated in our last season at Goodison will be horrible, and the red half will love it.

We are gash, Manager is gash! Owner is probably a crook! Do we even have a board? Probably give us another points deduction!

"We don't want to be the Manchester City of Merseyside"

William Kenwright -
Chairman,
Everton FC.

More than just the red half would..most of the league would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.