Everton Thread | 2024/25

I know a couple of normal Everton fans through work and they're ok guys. Don't have an issue with Everton. As for booing Lescott, well we're not a set of fans who can point the finger regarding abuse to ex players.
Always odd to boo a player for bettering themselves though. At the time they thought they were mile ahead of us and couldn't work out why players would join us. I think they do now. I don't think we are too bad to be fair.

I know a couple of normal Everton fans through work and they're ok guys. Don't have an issue with Everton. As for booing Lescott, well we're not a set of fans who can point the finger regarding abuse to ex players.
Why?

I hardly ever hear booing of ex-players at Etihad, though there is one exception.

Conversely, most former City players receive a cheer, when their name is called out.

Even Liam Delap was clapped, when he came off last week.

Why?

I hardly ever hear booing of ex-players at Etihad, though there is one exception.

Conversely, most former City players receive a cheer, when their name is called out.

Even Liam Delap was clapped, when he came off last week.
Agreed. It was a strange comment by Malg. There are very, very few ex players who get grief when they come back. Even Dickov, when he came back with Leicester. The only time he got grief in that game was when he scored, and kissed the Leicester badge. At the start of the game, I don't remember him getting a hard time. Sterling got very little grief when he came back with Chelsea, and I wouldn't expect him to get any stick if he plays for Arsenal at the end of the month. Same with Milner, despite him saying that he left because he wanted to play in his favourite position (a bit of a dig at Pep). Distin, when he came back with Portsmouth, maybe? Has Sane played against us since he left? If he has, I don't recall him copping for grief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.