Everton Thread | 2024/25

Everton had enough chances to win three games. They way they lost out was totally demoralizing.

It’s a long season and there.are a fair few crappy teams but I think Everton have enough “ quality “ to avoid relegation. It might be close though. Hopefully they can take points off their obnoxious neighbors, the Rags and Arsenola…

I thought I'd find the Everton result a bit funny but I just feel sick for them and their fans. It's been a long time but I still remember that feeling of away fans having iconic moments at our expense on a frequent basis. It'll come around again for us as well. But it happened to us often enough - even during the better times - and you never forget the noise or the feeling. It's shit, knowing there's no real hope, that you might be playing in the Championship in the first year at your new stadium. We've been there and it's fucking rubbish; fair play to them for continuing to turn up in big numbers.
When they flew a plane over our stadium calling us corrupt last season when we’ve not even been found guilty of anything, I lost my sympathy for them.

Since 2014 when our rivalry with Liverpool really stepped up, I’ve sided with Everton and felt for them having to share a city with Lpool fans. I’ve lost that feeling now.

When they flew a plane over our stadium calling us corrupt last season when we’ve not even been found guilty of anything, I lost my sympathy for them.

Since 2014 when our rivalry with Liverpool really stepped up, I’ve sided with Everton and felt for them having to share a city with Lpool fans. I’ve lost that feeling now.
Don't forget the whining when the game at Goodison was called off due to Covid. Crying about wanting to be kept informed. And the reception Lescott got when he went back there with us. No sympathy for them from me.

Watched the highlights of the match last night.

2-0 up with 15 minutes to go, including injury time.

No composure, no keeping the ball, no slowing the game down, no passing the ball amongst themselves, no running the clock down, not 1 player in-charge, just going for a 3rd goal, why?, giving the ball away constantly, constant bad passes, poor marking, humping the ball forward, etc. Contrast that to the way City manage a game and see it out most times, bar the odd fuck up.

Watched the highlights of the match last night.

2-0 up with 15 minutes to go, including injury time.

No composure, no keeping the ball, no slowing the game down, no passing the ball amongst themselves, no running the clock down, not 1 player in-charge, just going for a 3rd goal, why?, giving the ball away constantly, constant bad passes, poor marking, humping the ball forward, etc. Contrast that to the way City manage a game and see it out most times, bar the odd fuck up.
It was amateur hour stuff, really. 2 up going into the 87th minute, against a (at best) mid table team. At home. You simply don't not win that game.

I know a couple of normal Everton fans through work and they're ok guys. Don't have an issue with Everton. As for booing Lescott, well we're not a set of fans who can point the finger regarding abuse to ex players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.