Everton Thread | 2024/25

Everton is like a soap opera ... A feckin bad one.

Utter joke what is going on. Just hope we can somehow stay up as being relegated in our last season at Goodison will be horrible, and the red half will love it.

We are gash, Manager is gash! Owner is probably a crook! Do we even have a board? Probably give us another points deduction!

Good job I love this club ha ha
For that attitude alone I truly wish you and the club well.

I find he's a good shot-stopper, most of the time anyway. Just need to stop pretending he's a ball-playing keeper.
He didn’t even try to pretend during the Euros.

Every fucking time he had the ball in his hands, he punted it as far as he could, which was absolutely ridiculous, considering he had one of the best ball-playing centre-backs in the world just in front of him.

He didn’t even try to pretend during the Euros.

Every fucking time he had the ball in his hands, he punted it as far as he could, which was absolutely ridiculous, considering he had one of the best ball-playing centre-backs in the world just in front of him.
Yet the ball playing centre half was the only player to have a better tournament than him from his England side.

There are a good number of PL goalies whose distribution is on the same level as Pickers, and some who are worse. Eddie's is so much more advanced than anyone in the league that nearly every other PL goalie looks poor.
Ederson’s distribution is only bettered by Kevin de Bruyne in world football from all positions never mind just goalkeepers in the Prem.

Where do Everton go from here? It seems like they've been just about keeping their head above water forever. They could sack Dyche but replace him with who? They might continue to survive in the premier league due to the poor standard of the promoted teams, but will their fans put up with that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.