Everton Thread | 2024/25

Everton is like a soap opera ... A feckin bad one.

Utter joke what is going on. Just hope we can somehow stay up as being relegated in our last season at Goodison will be horrible, and the red half will love it.

We are gash, Manager is gash! Owner is probably a crook! Do we even have a board? Probably give us another points deduction!

Good job I love this club ha ha

This was City 25 years ago - only worse.

You never know what’s around the corner.

Lost on pens v Southampton after 1-1 draw in League Cup at Goodison tonight.

It's Not looking good, Once you are on a downward slide of bad results it just gets harder and harder to stop it

Going back to the old days of Man City, We always felt we had some good players and we are too good to go down. But the bad results just kept stacking up and it became harder to get out of the mess,

But the biggest thing that stands out like a sore thumb for Everton is the mess off the field, It was the same with old City back In the day, the clueless owners and board were the real reasons the club went down,

It is always the past seasons of the club being so badly run that catches up with you in the end and you are gone, If Everton does go down there will be no guarantees of coming straight back up, The Championship teams love nothing more than a Big club being in their league The Premier League so-called star players will get kicked off the park and will not fancy a fight on a wet windy night away from home.

When you’ve got 2 billion pounds worth of players on the bench I thought we played well
even at 5-0 down that’s all the squeaky ginger
Fat **** ever said about us fuck him

Awful tonight yet again.

Just for the record. Dyche is a total tit.

Dyche talks like a dead man walking. I suspect inwardly he wants to get the sack and fuck off with his payout. Everything in his demeanour says he can't believe the absolute mess he's part of. I still think Everton could survive for the same reasons as last season. There are probably three worse teams and you do have enough quality to win you games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.