Everton tickets on open sale

To be fair, I was row 1 in the paddock last year and it's not too bad. Really close to action and much better than anything further back than row 4 of lower bullens!

I'll be there but I can understand others not wanting to.

Goodison is so bad I think some our human rights aren't met. I hate the place.

It doesn't help that we rarely beat Everton, and I feared the point in the season when the FA were going to unleash Walton on us.

Managed to convince a mate to go (providing I can get tickets tomorrow??) I'll be going by train which is something I don't normally do, just wondered if anyone can give a bit of info cos Lime Streets pretty fair from Goodison isn't it?

im not going to everton, but i will be at villa, i just dont like the place[ everton] but i enjoy villa away

I've given my tickets to mates as I'm never king to Merseyside again. I'm 9 from 9 without seeing a win.

I'm bad luck there.

CTID_92 said:
Managed to convince a mate to go (providing I can get tickets tomorrow??) I'll be going by train which is something I don't normally do, just wondered if anyone can give a bit of info cos Lime Streets pretty fair from Goodison isn't it?

Get a black cab, usually about £6. Takes 15 mins approx.
Rank at Lime St at side entrance - or if you're having a beer in town there's a rank outside the spoons just down from Lime St.
Same coming back, start walking back toward town until you can hail a cab

SWP's back said:
I've given my tickets to mates as I'm never king to Merseyside again. I'm 9 from 9 without seeing a win.

I'm bad luck there.

Im the same...Never seen us win there or Anfield in about 15 visits.

Ill stay away too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.