Everton tickets on open sale

How come wth average gates 12-13000 less than us have no problem in selling out their allocation at the Etihad and other away games?.It is a genuine question and not to be derogatry to anyone who isn't going, the same also applies to clubs like Sunderland, i would imagine both them and us have similar incomes generally yet our feelgood factor should be far far more than those two clubs for example.

philiph20 said:
How come wth average gates 12-13000 less than us have no problem in selling out their allocation at the Etihad and other away games?.It is a genuine question and not to be derogatry to anyone who isn't going, the same also applies to clubs like Sunderland, i would imagine both them and us have similar incomes generally yet our feelgood factor should be far far more than those two clubs for example.

Perhaps because we've played a lot of games this season that have cost the average fan too much. Also Walton is the ref.

philiph20 said:

I'm pretty sure Everton took the 1800 allocation at our place this year.

We've been selling out every game, home and away, this year. This despite nearly every game having a strange kick off time.

No Everton had the top and bottom tier, it was Newcastle who only had the bottom apparently because the club didn't request the top tier.

Everyone should make the most of getting opportunities to support the boys away from home, because its only going to get more tough in the future.

I know cost is a major issue, but i reckon in a few years time - the same people will have issues with the cost, but no option to go as the tickets don't go on general sale.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:38 pm --<br /><br />
Phleeper said:
Could be worse, we could be the Rags, who are sending texts to season ticket holders, and advertising on local radio that tickets are available for their HOME game against Stoke.

You having a laugh, after Bobby Mac rang me and left a recorded voice asking for my support, we can't really say much about not selling out home games.

I think every club is feeling the pinch and not selling out so easily.

We have sold out every home league game weeks in advance this season. And the majority last season too. I bet it's 12 months since we didn't sell out a league game.

Didsbury Dave said:
We have sold out every home league game weeks in advance this season. And the majority last season too. I bet it's 12 months since we didn't sell out a league game.
Saying that Fulham this Saturday might be the 1st !

Prestwich_Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Fine there? I take it you weren't in the coaches that were bricked in each of our last two visits! I was.
That was probably posters on here though rather than Everton fans.
There you go again you little cow!<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:59 pm --<br /><br />
NDJong said:
You having a laugh, after Bobby Mac rang me and left a recorded voice asking for my support, we can't really say much about not selling out home games.
Name me the last league game we didn't sell out at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.