Everton tickets on open sale

trotsky said:
Everton has always been a nasty place to go and it's a shithole as well. Real hostility from their knobhead fans. I've been as a single fella but I would not take my son there. No wonder it hasn't sold out.
Villa has always been a decent day out; good banter with very little trouble. I would love to take my lad there, but guess what? Sold out.
How old is your son mate? My first away day was Everton learnt quite a lot haha

trotsky said:
Everton has always been a nasty place to go and it's a shithole as well. Real hostility from their knobhead fans. I've been as a single fella but I would not take my son there. No wonder it hasn't sold out.
Villa has always been a decent day out; good banter with very little trouble. I would love to take my lad there, but guess what? Sold out.

It might have been nasty in the 80's but its fine these days. Never miss a game there, if you go with a decent attitude then very little trouble as far as im concerned. often have a drink with a few Everton fans. Its no worse than our place for visitors.

BillyMC said:
trotsky said:

It might have been nasty in the 80's but its fine these days. Never miss a game there, if you go with a decent attitude then very little trouble as far as im concerned. often have a drink with a few Everton fans. Its no worse than our place for visitors.
Fine there? I take it you weren't in the coaches that were bricked in each of our last two visits! I was.

It took 2 hours to Anfield, I missed 25 minutes, the view was shit, I got let down and stuck with a spare ticket and then got a parking ticket.

I'm going to watch it on telly.

SWP's back said:
BillyMC said:
trotsky said:

Fine there? I take it you weren't in the coaches that were bricked in each of our last two visits! I was.

Never seen much trouble at EFC for years. Usually have a drink in the taxi club, good banter with the Everton lads in there.

In fairness, given the current economic climate, I can imagine lots of people are faced with choices where £30-£50 on a footie ticket, midweek isn't feasible.

For instance, despite living in Manchester, I work up in Scotland during the week as that is where the work (therefore money) is at the moment.

I would fucking love it if I had this job but in Manchester as then I'd see my family throughout the week AND be able to do all the City games too. Luxury.

strongbowholic said:
In fairness, given the current economic climate, I can imagine lots of people are faced with choices where £30-£50 on a footie ticket, midweek isn't feasible.

For instance, despite living in Manchester, I work up in Scotland during the week as that is where the work (therefore money) is at the moment.

I would fucking love it if I had this job but in Manchester as then I'd see my family throughout the week AND be able to do all the City games too. Luxury.

What i dont get is that we take 6,400 to Anfield in the CC but struggle to sell out for Everton in a vital league match. Thought it would have been the other way round.

BillyMC said:
strongbowholic said:

What i dont get is that we take 6,400 to Anfield in the CC but struggle to sell out for Everton in a vital league match. Thought it would have been the other way round.
There can't be many left surely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.