Everton turn on the 'Moyesiah'

mcfcliam said:
LCBblue said:
I'm just looking forward to giving these bitter bin-dipping pillocks the pounding they deserve. Small time club, small time mentality.

They're a big club...no denying that.

tehe.png

standupefc said:
We're always here I don't like Moyesbut he's no better or worse than Mancini or Hughes. I'd like to see him go at the end of the season but it's highly unlikely. Hopefully we can beat you in a few weeks then you'll know the true definition of gloating. But lets be honest City can't exactly talk about managers. Hughes spend millions and got nowhere and I doubt Mancini will win anything at City. Yes Everton are pretty shit I'm not deluded but really neither of us have very good managers.

FUKIN deluded do you know what it means??.

If you think gollum is a better manager than Mancini,

If you doubt he will win anything at City

If you think you are only pretty shit

If you think you will be able to gloat at anything City.

YES YOU YOU ARE FUKIN WELL DELUDED

I've never seen that forum before but my god they talk some shit.

It's not Lescott's fault that they sacked the manager who signed him. A new manager brings new ideas. Joleon is still their best central defender by a good stretch.

mcfcliam said:
LCBblue said:

Well they've won more than us.

They have a huge fanbase, twats or not, it's huge.

Anyone who says Everton are a small club are fucking stupid.

emoticon_huh.gif

Who consists of Everton's 'huge' fanbase outside of Liverpool? I would say we have a larger fanbase than Everton.

standupefc said:
We're always here I don't like Moyesbut he's no better or worse than Mancini or Hughes. I'd like to see him go at the end of the season but it's highly unlikely. Hopefully we can beat you in a few weeks then you'll know the true definition of gloating. But lets be honest City can't exactly talk about managers. Hughes spend millions and got nowhere and I doubt Mancini will win anything at City. Yes Everton are pretty shit I'm not deluded but really neither of us have very good managers.

I think someone missed our last game.

LCBblue said:
mcfcliam said:
Well they've won more than us.

They have a huge fanbase, twats or not, it's huge.

Anyone who says Everton are a small club are fucking stupid.

emoticon_huh.gif

Who consists of Everton's 'huge' fanbase outside of Liverpool? I would say we have a larger fanbase than Everton.

Everton draws the vast majority of support from Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire and North Wales

some sense there in fairness, our away support is generally better than most - deluded we are not. bitterness exists on both sides especially since the lescott affair- and neither moyes or hughes came out of that one with any great respect. in other ways lots of similarities in club and fanbase. you just have a new stadia and millions- minor details :)

standupefc said:

1. mancini is better than moyes.
2. mancini is our man and has got more chance or winning something here than moyes has at everton.
3. we will beat you in a few weeks.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm --<br /><br />
spanishblue said:
standupefc said:

FUKIN deluded do you know what it means??.

If you think gollum is a better manager than Mancini,

If you doubt he will win anything at City

If you think you are only pretty shit

If you think you will be able to gloat at anything City.

YES YOU YOU ARE FUKIN WELL DELUDED

lol thats quality haha

outside of liverpool/north west we have a huge fanbase in london in ESCLA, another in ESSCA which covers most of south coast...took over 7000 to nurenberg few yrs back- sell out on aways nearly always....like it or not our fanbase is huge in that most go...we will never top 35-40,0000 but how many can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.