Everton turn on the 'Moyesiah'

standupefc said:
We're always here I don't like Moyesbut he's no better or worse than Mancini or Hughes. I'd like to see him go at the end of the season but it's highly unlikely. Hopefully we can beat you in a few weeks then you'll know the true definition of gloating. But lets be honest City can't exactly talk about managers. Hughes spend millions and got nowhere and I doubt Mancini will win anything at City. Yes Everton are pretty shit I'm not deluded but really neither of us have very good managers.

Please change your username to "stupidefc"......ta.

samharris said:
standupefc said:
We're always here I don't like Moyesbut he's no better or worse than Mancini or Hughes. I'd like to see him go at the end of the season but it's highly unlikely. Hopefully we can beat you in a few weeks then you'll know the true definition of gloating. But lets be honest City can't exactly talk about managers. Hughes spend millions and got nowhere and I doubt Mancini will win anything at City. Yes Everton are pretty shit I'm not deluded but really neither of us have very good managers.

Please change your username to "stupidefc"......ta.

pmsl

Skashion said:
The days when I used to get told by Everton and Villa fans that going to City couldn't possibly be a career move seem so far away now.
That's the best bit really, they just couldn't see what was coming, or at least didn't want to admit it. No way either Everton or Villa were going to maintain top 4 challenges over several seasons. Martin O'Neill builds teams for now, not for the future, when the team starts to fade he just leaves and Moyes doesn't have the funds.

mcfcliam said:
LCBblue said:
I'm just looking forward to giving these bitter bin-dipping pillocks the pounding they deserve. Small time club, small time mentality.

They're a big club...no denying that.

Sorry mate, I am disputing that, not denying it. They are a historical club no doubt, they have a passionate following no doubt , but their fan base for a team in a major City in England is shite. We are like them and have been in the shadow of illustrious neighbours yet our support, fact , is and has been awesome. They have won fuck all in 25years, they have a shit manager, a shit team, a shit ground and a shit chairman. So basically Everton are shit.

Speak for yourself mate. How has he done a great job? Exactly what has he achieved? What has he won? Oh, sorry he lost in a cup final and once finished fourth in the league 20,000 years ago. Okay more than us in the past few years but our star is ascending, whilst his never did and is on the descent.

...plus the fact he's one ugly mother that looks like Gollum.....and has bug eyes. Apart from that his mum loves him. Tosser.[/quote]
the fact that he has kept us in the premier league is testimony to a good job considering our lack of resources. apart from chelsea and arsenal and your good neighbours who else has won anything?? you start out with a valid point then backtrack slightly when you realise city too have won nothing recently. then launch into a statement re his looks and mum??<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm --<br /><br />how is your support awesome, oh sorry you now do the poznan !!! we shall stick to everton everton everton repeat till fade..proper fans us :)

auction294 said:
mcfcliam said:

Sorry mate, I am disputing that, not denying it. They are a historical club no doubt, they have a passionate following no doubt , but their fan base for a team in a major City in England is shite. We are like them and have been in the shadow of illustrious neighbours yet our support, fact , is and has been awesome. They have won fuck all in 25years, they have a shit manager, a shit team, a shit ground and a shit chairman. So basically Everton are shit.
Never been out of the top flight and were winning titles and European trophies undr Kendall.

City were in Div 3. if Everton are Shit now, what were we then?

Moyes is a good a manager although his teams always play one way - high tempo 451. Everton are just short of monies, and we got lucky in that regards - although I was dreaming for years that our loyalty surely counted for something.

LCBblue said:
mcfcliam said:

tehe.png

Agreed, are Leeds and nott forest big clubs due to their history?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.