Everton turn on the 'Moyesiah'

standupefc said:
I meant in English football not fucking italian football even fucking capello and sven won things there.

You're showing your ignorance there fella.
Sven is the fifth most decorated manager in football history...Moyes has won err..err.....nothing.
Nada.
Zip.

I love laughing at Everton fans!

The arsehole of Liverpool is very, very blue (but a shitty blue not sky blue).

I've never met an Everton fan who wasn't deluded to the point of clinical insanity.

Having said that, I've genuinely never met an Everton fan that I'd feel was safe to be around children, the elderly or animals.

I love how they ride on the coat tails of Liverpool's indignation yet are too thick to realise that most people view them as some shit North West side somewhere between Bolton and Bury in terms of insignificance, embarrassment and general wankery.

Everton fans = Plastic scousers desperate to be taken seriously.

I never used to mind Everton but when we were taken over the were the first one's on here saying we wont win anyhthing.
They were/are totally bitter more so than any other fans in the country.They said they would hate all the money we had etc..
anyone remember them at end of last season saying they could win the league?
In short Fuk em

loffers said:
I never used to mind Everton but when we were taken over the were the first one's on here saying we wont win anyhthing.
They were/are totally bitter more so than any other fans in the country.They said they would hate all the money we had etc..
anyone remember them at end of last season saying they could win the league?
In short Fuk em

They say they'll win the league next season every fucking season mate, all scousers do.

They say they'll win the league next season every fucking season mate, all scousers do.[/quote]

I think ur confusing us with our loveable red neighbours

i work with 3 of them at manchester airport - the bitterness pouring from them is amazing . they have always had a serious chip on their shoulder about liverpool (far more than city fans have over yernited ) now city are the enemy ? one of them said to me the other week "you must be really embarrassed that YOUSE are buying success " ? i replied "no more embarrassed than when city were in division 3 without the proverbial pot to piss in ! " soon shut him up - fact is compared to city they have been fairly succesfull yet they still moan when the slightest little crisis occurs (as is now ) 20 dec is second only to the derby as far as i am concerned - would love to shut those twats up (including ollie eyeballs moyes and albert steptoe-neville )

mcfcliam said:
LCBblue said:
emoticon_huh.gif

Who consists of Everton's 'huge' fanbase outside of Liverpool? I would say we have a larger fanbase than Everton.

Everton draws the vast majority of support from Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire and North Wales
I live in Stretford but go to school at Alty Grammar, and about 40% of my form is Evertonian.

shackattack said:
most of us are in mindset that moyes has done a good not great job on limited resources. has lots of negative qualities however and will never be everyones idea of a perfect or great manager. try not to believe everything you read on forums lol..

Great job on limited resources?! Limited resources, yes. But you finished fourth in 2005 and you failed to qualify for the CL and finished 11th the season after, which is a big drop. You had a better team than Liverpool in 2008 yet finished 9 points behind them in 5th. You had a better team than Arsenal in 2009 yet finished 9 points behind them in 5th. That is a failure on Moyes' part because the players you had were very good and more than capable of being top four!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.