Everton v City post match

Tell me how Roberto has got on since, all these teams beating a path to his door?

Pep has his aged cast-offs and three years poor purchases to work with.[/QUOTE]

Yes and who is it who has been responsible for buying the crap we have? It could be bullshit of course but if it's true we are after Ben Davies then we have completely given up here. Txixi has to take responsibility for this mess of a squad. Pep needs time of course he does and we need to get behind him. However, so far he is struggling big time and today's defeat is completely down to him and nobody else. His post match press conference is also a little worrying. Say what you want about Bob but at least we had fight back then and a defence!

I certainly don't want Mancini back as manager, that is history, but he sure could spot a player and in my humble opinion would make an outstanding Director of Football

Despite our poor performance, the manager seemed incapable of making any sort changes, either personnel or tactics. His vacant expression when the cameras zoomed in said it all.

But he is a tactical genius though, or so we were told.

A first half pen that we were never going to get, only certain away teams get those, we wouldn't have got it at home either, clattenberg ran out of fingers before booking Everton players & what the fuck with Lukaku? A yellow?

That being said if Sterling would actually shoot rather than walk the ball in we lead and would have won.

Overall a usual first half performance and a fucking shite second half one.

How Davies never got booked I've no fuckingbidea, he even went into the crowd after scoring and didn't get a yellow.

And people had a go at me when I said I'd take a point before the match.

Knew this was going to happen. Another season wasted after spending shitloads. And don't get me started on Bravo, really had enough of that clown now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.