Everton v City post match

Great Post Totally Agree with all your points , PEP has to hold his hands up and say " I made an all mighty balls up with Joe Hart and I am bringing him back !"
The moment Joe returns the confidence of the defence and the Fans will return.
However I do not think he will bring him back ? Bravo is most certainly the worst keeper we have had for 40 years !

Rags were shit until Maureen realized his folly and brought back carrick and moved Pogba forwards with mkhtayian. Chelsea were shit until conte changed his formation to one his players could play.
We were great until Pep dropped a successful team/formation and we've been shite since.

Mancini is the biggest myth in football. Never had a good job since

He built our club up from the lows of the late nineties and early noughties. Gave us the 6-1 at the swamp and last minute title win along with making the rags take that banner down after all these years. If thats a myth I'll take the myth over this clown anyday.

What's he going to do, say they were utter shite in front of the press? No, I really don't think we need to pay much attention to those. It's what he says on Monday, in the privacy of the training session, that counts.
The number of teams that have simply stuffed on on the break this season is staggering. Only Spurs played us at our own game and played it better than us. Today the team disgraced itself. And Pep has to take his share of the disgrace.

No I guess you say w had lots of possession

Speechless.... our worst defense and keeper in the same team since our league 1 years
A goal a chance against us. Worst GK I can remember in a City shirt. Seems unable to dive. We did have a GK who won the Golden Gloves 4 years out of 5 (2nd the other year)- a GK with a considerably better international clean sheet record than Neuer !! He got stamped on the head this week and carried on with a bandage on his skull.....

Last edited:
I though I might have calmed down a bit by now, but I haven't.

A completely unacceptable and disgraceful performance by a team of bottlers with not a backbone between them.

Pep has made this team worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.