Everton v City post match

No steel in the squad at all...lacking leaders and to many not made of the right stuff...I've said it before it will take 3 transfer windows and £200mill before Pep gets what he wants

spending money doesnt guarantee success. pep has been in the job barely half a season, with a squad of players that are old and not to his style. give it some time.
Appreciate that, but I was here when Allison was returned as Manager, afraid to say, the Purchases, decision making, and blind faith in the current incarnation of the new Messiah are completely scary. We also "believed" Allison would get it right eventually.

So what is the answer to the old players? Bring in the spring Chicken that is Messi>

Over the last 4-5 years I see parallels with 74 to 79, with the massive amounts squandered on ordinary, yes ordinary squad additions.

Hart for Bravo, read Corrigan for Macrae, at least we were big enough to bring back Corrigan. Stones at the moment reads Futcher or Caton,

Sorry I have an awful sense of DejaVu. I also anticipate a huge bid from China t turn Aguero's head at any given moment. Pep? he might fold at any given time.

He don't look happy. We look like we have called it horribly wrong, there have been a lot of purchases, young blood and very few of them look lke they have the bottle or stomach for a fight.

What's that old saying about the darkest hour being before the dawn? Well; it's pretty damn gloomy this evening. I expect/want us to go out with a point to prove next weekend, and put in a positive performance. Whether we get it or not though, who knows.

Love the optimism but that rarely happens with City, you, like me are in for a hard day in work tomorrow! The Irish lads won't let up!

Pep made a major call in the summer Re Hart, probably for more than purely football reasons BUT the signing of Bravo has been a disaster.

This thread has devolved in to users with less than 50 posts discussing how much the other is right about our club being a joke.

Again, build up too slow, no challenges, Everton given freedom of the park to collect and move with the ball. Bravo JUST why, why is he here?
Think it was more a case of not wanting Joe here at any price Bravo was not first choice just all that was available with 3 weeks of transfer window left that being said he is not the only issue these shots should not be happening there is a lack of urgency when we don't have the ball that you can sort of accept when we are free scoring but with everyone setting up the same against us now that our brand of football can't breakdown maybe the option to switch the playing style during a game would help,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.