Everton v City post match

Same shit different game. 2 shots on target 2 goals for Everton haha. Its really unbelievable isn't it.

Getting sick of it. Losing 4-0 to Everton is embarrassing. The fact that Pep won't buy any defensive reinforcements this window is SHOCKING. I don't know why Clichy and Kolarov keep getting games at LB, they are horrible.

All the talk from the players about this being a must-win then we lose 4-0, after the third goal it became a comedy show not a football match.

Before the game, I thought we still have a chance for the title but now we need to get ourselves together if we're going to even make top 4. Drop Bravo and give Willy a run!!

Cup final! Not his fault we shot ourselves in the foot a day earlier letting the press know he was fired.

Maybe the fans @ home need to get him dropped? Boo him and white hankies out? He's killing us ffs!
Fucking disgraceful that. Hang your head in shame. The day that happens is the day this club loses its soul, forget the corporate bollocks.

Was just thinking after the 3rd goal how these young players making their debut always seem to score against us. Then when that other lad came on my heart sunk further because I knew exactly what the fucker would do.

It's majorly worrying how a team can play that defensive against us and still beat us 4-0. There has been no rebuilding on this team for years. Too many young players being bought for the future but what about right now? Garcia hasn't had much game time because we've barely won comfortably all season. You can't integrate young players when you're chasing a game or you've got a slender lead. The worse the first team is doing, the more pressure there is on the kids.

Thing is defeats like this don't bother me as much anymore, mainly because I half expect them a lot of the time. Five years ago under Mancini I expected to win every game and was hugely pissed off when we didn't. But now it's different. I had a bad feeling about this game all week, I'm just not in the least bit surprised by games like this anymore.

No rebuilding ? De Bruyne, Sterling, Stones, Gundogan, Bravo, Gabriel Jesus, Nolito. There's over £200 million in two seasons. These players have not delivered on their hefty price tags.

Pep made a major call in the summer Re Hart, probably for more than purely football reasons BUT the signing of Bravo has been a disaster.
Agreed as I said in a previous post I think it was more about getting Joe out than getting Bravo in.

What a pile of shit. Mancini never beat a Everton either!!

Tell me how Roberto has got on since, all these teams beating a path to his door?

Pep has his aged cast-offs and three years poor purchases to work with.
Mancini never beat Everton? I call "bullshit". Balotelli and Milner, 2-0 at the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.