Everton v City post match

Let's be honest guys, how good, bad or indifferent Bravo is, had nothing to do with our defeat today.

We lost again because yet again we had all the possession but whilst we prioritise possession over attacking threat, we will rarely trouble an organised defence.

And as we push on more and more, we leave ourselves wide open and get caught.

It's the same every week. We only score when we move the ball quickly. Slow possession gets us nothing.

They are entitled to post & some of us are just as entitled thinking some of them are just ****s.

I think that's a fair deal.
And some are entitled to think that they are sad supporters of other clubs trying to pass some hours of their lives by running a muck on our forum.

Either way, I agree with you. I'll give it a rest and hope the discourse improves.

The sad thing for me is that we created an environment to have a period of dominance. And in true City style messed it up by being to fixated on running before we could walk.

Agree 100%

Didn't think we'd ever look as bad as we do now after the 2012 title win.

Yes.

As would anybody with half a brain.

Bob not only 'got' us as a club, but he surely 'got' what it takes to win in England.

Sometimes a manager just 'works' for a particular club. Bob did so for us. Sacking him was criminal in its stupidity. Criminal.

Never going to happen but if it makes you sleep better then fair enough.

Appreciate that, but I was here when Allison was returned as Manager, afraid to say, the Purchases, decision making, and blind faith in the current incarnation of the new Messiah are completely scary. We also "believed" Allison would get it right eventually.

So what is the answer to the old players? Bring in the spring Chicken that is Messi>

Over the last 4-5 years I see parallels with 74 to 79, with the massive amounts squandered on ordinary, yes ordinary squad additions.

Hart for Bravo, read Corrigan for Macrae, at least we were big enough to bring back Corrigan. Stones at the moment reads Futcher or Caton,

Sorry I have an awful sense of DejaVu. I also anticipate a huge bid from China t turn Aguero's head at any given moment. Pep? he might fold at any given time.

He don't look happy. We look like we have called it horribly wrong, there have been a lot of purchases, young blood and very few of them look lke they have the bottle or stomach for a fight.

GULP ! This strikes a chord with me. Hope you're wrong

To perform as he did in that last season was truly outstanding.

Undermined before a ball was kicked, deliberately hamstrung in the transfer market, knowing he would've been sacked but for agueroooo, and STILL he dragged us to top four and a cup final.

Then the news was leaked that he was being sacked , a deliberate act of sabotage made to make winning the cup as difficult as possible as -again - he had done a perfect job in the circumstances and winning the cup would make sacking him all the harder to justify.

And lo! Some city fans bought it and cheered.

They're not cheering now.

I thought Barca leaked the mancini sacking...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.