Everton v City post match

Take your point, but no way can you say Pep is far superior as a tactician. I can't for the life of me remember Mancini losing games by 4 goals like Leicester and today.

He also realised quickly when.something didn't work. Trying three at the back for example.

In the general scheme of today's disaster, it's a footling detail, but I am sick to fucking death of seeing Otamendi do that prima donna thing that he always does. I wish that card had been red, then he would have got a proper bollocking from Pep and he'd stop doing it.

The second goal completely destroyed our confidence. We controlled the first half, and were unlucky to not be two goals up.

No matter what happens, whether it's Crapps and penalties for backball or goals scored with one shot on goal or goals scored at certain times, we should be made of sterner stuff. It seems we have the right mentality when things are going well and people are playing well. You need a team stuffed with ne'er give ups. It might be nice football, of the beautiful game variety but it has a soft centre and can't stand up to anything thrown at us that is mildly robust.

Pep made a lot of irrational decisions - ridiculing and forcing Hart and Nasri out, Not giving Mangala a chance to prove himself before forcing him out, refusing to push Kola and Zaba out (Zab has been a great servant but he is WELL past his best) Failing to make a solid push for a wing back (Bruno Peres comes to mind here), spending a lot of time scouting young, unproven players - Moreno, Zinchenko etc, starting a cringeworthy, silly fight with Yaya...the list goes on.

WTF has post count to do with it, quantity does not mean quality. Maybe things have now just got so bad that even those who usually keep their powder dry are speaking up.

I Probably have over a thousand posts but possibly nothing from me, for 3-4 years at least, enough is enough, sorry I am 56 and see nothing to believe in here. Replace Hart by all means but for a Manager to be paid 15m a year to think Bravo is the answer is laughable.

We are going backwards very quickly, and if this was Man Utd I would be pissing myself stupid. We are shit

That must be the most laughable result of the entire season so far. 71% poss. Most shots on and off and we get pissed on!

Majority of our possession is between our own defenders and midfielders at a a walking pace = USELESS POSSESSION
All shots on our target are goals = USELESS GOALKEEPER

Our defenders can't seem to get a challenge in when they are in our half, what's happening are they having so much of the ball they forget how to defend? I wouldn't put all the blame on Bravo but on today's performance he's too easy to read for the attacker, when Hart used to come off his line he would leave them no chance of scoring he won so many balls that way, when Bravo does it he leaves the goal wide open.
Hart made himself massive to the oncoming striker. Golden Gloves 4 years out of 5 (2nd the other year) and a considerably better international clean sheet record than Neuer.

Let's be honest guys, how good, bad or indifferent Bravo is, had nothing to do with our defeat today.

We lost again because yet again we had all the possession but whilst we prioritise possession over attacking threat, we will rarely trouble an organised defence.

And as we push on more and more, we leave ourselves wide open and get caught.

It's the same every week. We only score when we move the ball quickly. Slow possession gets us nothing.
And we look a million miles away from the way Chelsea,Spurs and Arsenal move that ball very quickly from the back to the front.We are so slow in our buildups and at times when we do break we only very often have one man to aim for in the penalty area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.