Everton v City post match

No rebuilding ? De Bruyne, Sterling, Stones, Gundogan, Bravo, Gabriel Jesus, Nolito. There's over £200 million in two seasons. These players have not delivered on their hefty price tags.
Bit harsh on them, and very early where Jesus is concerned since he hasn't played.
More concerned with the fact we don't seem to have scooby how to play "Pep's way" and his inability to adapt to what he has.
Bravo - well there's plenty of opinions already doing the rounds there ehhh

This is so predictable every match is the same loads of possession and tippy tappy football with no end result
Pep you're looking out of your depth and your choice of goalkeeper is stupid beyond belief is it only you who cannot see you dropped a bollock signing him
Please prove me wrong in my opinion of you

That view on Claudio won't go down well with the play ground gang mate,they have a vision beyond we mere mortals.
He wasn't the worst today though,that dishonour goes to Aguero,Sterling & Clichy.

We can get a28 year old,experienced international,PL keeper whose won all the English honours & 5,thats 5 golden gloves for nothing in the summer. Or we can have Barca's No.2. Discuss !!

PC, are you joking?

Read through mate, some of the posts on here are laughable, moronic, and a bit racist ("THIS... IS... ENGLAND" type posts). Not all but this sort of loss definitely brings out the worst on here.

You go on being ok with all that and I'll continue calling it the shite it is.

On a day of wild posts, yours was the most ridiculous and ill considered of the lot. Take a bow.

Never going to happen but if it makes you sleep better then fair enough.

I know it's not. Which is why I want Pep To succeed and he still could (next season)!but not without a huge overhaul of playing staff which is something I can't see txiki doing successfully.

I still think they'll both be back at Barca in a year or two pissing themselves about how they saw off the threat from city.

I was less embarrassed going down to the likes of Lincoln in the 3rd division !!
I'm ill with how we are being managed and I'm worried that Pep's marquee signing of Bravo will be how he's remembered unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.