Everton v City post match

You simply can't start with three players over 30 in the most competitive area of the pitch - midfield, especially with our expansive attacking style and need for pressure on the ball defensively.

You can cope with one at a time, however even then they need to be rotated and rested so they're fresh and capable of running with intensity for 90 minutes. Just look at how Liverpool are pressing and closing this scum down, that's what we need and you can't do that with the players Guardiola has available at the moment and sadly I think he knows it now too.

I still think they'll both be back at Barca in a year or two pissing themselves about how they saw off the threat from city.

I dont because it implies both Khaldoon and Mansour are fucking idiots being taken for a ride and not for one second do i believe that.

Willy in goal, barely touches the ball and we win 5-0. Put the Clown in nets, we pass back to him 20/30 times and we lose 4-0, coincidence? He affects the whole team and the way we play! It's like we have to pass back to him to justify him being in the side!
I agree. And the players dont seem to have invested in that style either, they are doing it reluctantly or hesitantly or whatever you want to term it. This is why Stones is regularly underhitting back passes

Silva: peripheral
De Bruyne: anonymous
Sterling: confused
Aguero: disinterested

I wouldn't mind, but they were probably our best players in the first half.

We just seem to disappear from a fight when a bit of spirit is needed / Harty would have saved us a few times today not to mention previous games - get him back.
As for simple defending - don't seem to have any backbone in the team - what are they being taught in training ???? Disgusted.

This is the time when fans are really tested, we have to give the manager time, don't get me wrong, this defeat against an average Everton has sickened me.

Sometimes in life you have to take things on the chin, have faith and keep your nerve :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.