Everton v City post match

No it shows that I thought he was a good but not great manager & Pep is an all time great irrespective of whether he was to fail at City. I think most people in the football world would be of a similar ish opinion.

Brian Clough didn't become shit because he failed at Leeds. Nor would Guardiola at City.

And you Mancini characters are a bunch of fucking weirdos imo.

He's been gone for fucking years yet so many appear when we lose to try & score points. It's weird & it's fucking stupid & pointless.

It's as if you are being paid to mention him & try to stir shit for revenge rather than just discussing the present situation.

Horses for courses, and what is worrying to me is Pep is looking like he wishes he was not here.

His post match press conference was worrying.

Arnold is stinking the fucking place out tbf but has got away with 8t exactly as I predicted earlier.

Pep has been given shit for changing & not changing.

We apparently only lose when we play 3 at the back, for instance.

but they're prepared to do it is my point. 3 at the back was used as an Englishman's stick to beat him with, Chelsea had no problem with it last night beating Leicester.

The lack of leadership at the back is staggering and is the real problem.
Stones looks like a rabbit in the headlights.
Bravo has forgotten what being a goalkeeper is.
Clichy is a one man disaster area.
These are all consequences of a lack of direction in our defence.
If we get VK back we still have a chance of rescuing something from this season, if not we are screwed.

The fact that kazzydeyna is allowed to troll this persistently is not a good look for this board. That last post is a complete farce.

It's always a bad idea to read here after a loss but I can't fathom the things I read on here consistently about Pep.

We have had the same problems for 3 managers now and people want to bin the third manager. We need to recognize that the spine isn't what it used to be.

Edit: thankfully Neville seems interested in combating the stupidity because I am not

The Spurs 3-0 was Hughes when Robinho went off down the tunnel.

The Arsenal game we were down to ten men for the majority.

Liverpool i'll give you.

The CL we went up against teams who went on to win the comp, besides Ajax where we didn't turn up the teams we faced would have wiped the floor with most teams those years, so unfair to judge Mancini on his CL record with us imo.

Point stands, we never took pastings under Mancini, never lost the big games at home and always were competing.

Point taken, we rarely got a pasting under Mancini. Although the draw with Dortmund at home was the biggest pasting I've seen. Admittedly they did that to a lot of teams that year.
Although the scorelines say otherwise have we been played off the park by anyone (Spurs aside) this season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.