Everton v City post match

Welcome to the serious posters.

I'm only joking, mate.
It's just anger management from me
So 8 years in to the plan and the club completely transformed, id say its been one hell of a success, even on the pitch with what we have won although its difficult to think like that after the game today and season so far in general.

I simply dont accept its all falling apart, sorry.
Not one little bit you just have to look at the facilities opposite the etihad we will be ok

Ok leave Mancini out of it. Pep is not living up to expectations or adapting to the demands of the prem league is he?

He has made a few mistakes but he has a squad that isn't up to the demands of what it takes to be a top side in the premiership.

There are only a handful if that up to scratch.

It's well documented we have recruited poorly since 2012.

Facts need to be faced, this team is average at best, they are too old, too unfit and worst of all have a soft underbelly, there is nil fight or spirit on show.
We are shit at corners we are shit at free kicks, we are shit at possession and we are sht at finishing.
We have gone backwards under pep coz he's a stubborn fucker, he believed he could turn this team into the type he wanted. he can't and no fucker could.
If he doesn't change his thought pattern he will leave us for sure, stubbornness will prevail in his and our downfall.
I have never been so bored watching city as this current drivel that's been handed to us, this is the prem and this is our club and both should be treated with the respect they deserve and their not, if this was even a doubt in any fellow blues mind ask yourself this, would you continue with bravo in net because you need to prove yourself right.
personally I'd rather pep said he's shit and I'm going to give this shopping trolley a go, at least I'd believe he had some vision.

The fact that kazzydeyna is allowed to troll this persistently is not a good look for this board. That last post is a complete farce.

It's always a bad idea to read here after a loss but I can't fathom the things I read on here consistently about Pep.

We have had the same problems for 3 managers now and people want to bin the third manager. We need to recognize that the spine isn't what it used to be.

Edit: thankfully Neville seems interested in combating the stupidity because I am not

Same for me, really not interested either..let me just go do some real work and stop wasting my time with stupidity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.