Everton v City post match

Most of my posts are fucking stupid but it's always a treat to have it confirmed by fellow posters. It might be, just might be, that you haven't understood my miserable point. If you have then my post is clearly fucking stupid. What I am saying is that the squad might have to play to Guardiola's strategy regardless of whether they can or cannot do that as a team. There are instances of where they clearly can, but others, particularly when defending that they can't. Or it might be that Guardiola is not over-burdening the training with much of an attempt to make our defence as watertight as possible. Who knows? It certainly seems to me, fucking stupid or not, that there are major issues with what the team is being asked to do. We are falling down to teams against which we should be making more of a fist. Where the fault lies in that I put down to two issues not working in tandem.

By mixing and matching styles you're just confusing players in the long run as far as I'm concerned. We know Guardiola's tactics, philosophy or whatever you want to call it works, we simply have to stick with that and get rid of the players who can't fit into that style.

Ps... I'm still confused as to which one is the fucking stupid one!! :)

I don't want to accept it either but I must say I'm referring to on the pitch, I'm starting to believe Pep has got his fingers burnt and I don't believe the squad has the balls to help him out of it.

The squad right now is nowhere near good enough, no doubt about it.

Yes we are not clinical enough up front, not strong enough at the back, don't have enough fight or spirit, but the question I want to ask (which I asked in the match thread just before it crashed) is: Sterling gets the pen, yaya scores, would we have won today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.