Everton v City post match

Why is everyone complaining so badly? We should be grateful. This time 10 years ago we would never have dreamed to have won the league twice. Be grateful :)

It's that kind of complacency that will see us among the also rans for years to come. As a club you should never rest on your laurels or live off past glories. That's why Liverpool haven't won the league for the last 27 years.

If serious, you are a clueless tool. I love how short our memories are......Mancini becomes a better and better manager in his absence than he actually was here. He's tore it up since he left hasn't he!!

Sometimes a manager just fits a club perfectly.

Which city side was better..? This one or Mancini's?

He saw off the best manager the English game has ever produced. Instilled a never say die mindset, and ensured a game was never over until the final whistle.

Nowadays we have a patsy in charge who looks like a rabbit in the headlights.

We started the season with De Bruyne and Silva in their best positions, the full backs as auxiliary midfielders lroviding cover and proper width from Nolito and Sterling.

Gundogan got fit and it has all become very disjointed since then whatever he has tried - 3-4-3, Sane as wing back....now we have Zaba as right midfield and (much worse) our best player de bruyne in deep left midfield picking up the ball off the centre backs.

Its not working

We've attempted to be far too clever for our own good in last three years.

Conte saw his problems and worked to fit around the personnel.

Pep has to bend at some point and get rid of six or seven.

Six or seven is very conservative, there is only KDB and Sterling for me who look anything like

True, but those same players should have gone long ago, we have stood still and in the last 2 seasons gone backwards at an alarming rate
We can`t do anything about that at the moment.However I do think that Pep will have a massive (can I say that ?) clearout in the summer and not before time.Not certain we could have done much getting shut under Pelle,as he was probably not going to get a war chest with a new manager coming in.Its alright people saying that Txiki should have done something about it,but if the current manager at the time wanted these players to stay,then what else can we do.Its a case of biting the bullet this season and starting afresh.Only trouble I fear is,will top quality players want to take a gamble like Pogba and do without CL football.Depends now on Peps personality to charm these types of players.

Last time i told about how bad bravo is i got laughed at. I tell it again. He is simple not good enough for pl. Bring back joe in januar and a decent defender to save the 4th place. But i suppose pep isnot gonna admit he did wrong in Bravo.....

Bravo has been a massive disappointment. 13 goals on the last 21 shots on goal...

Our back line is a shambles without Kompany. Clichy was responsible for 3 of the 4 goals today.

At this point, why not try something radical like playing Delph at fullback before casting him off this summer. At least he wouldn't give the ball away so cheaply. Pep has a history of converting midfielders to defenders. What is to lose?

Pellegrino team but now worse, manager will walk before he is pushed, look non interested, bring back mancini , he would have changed team before half time.
cant watch any longer .

I'm beginning to think Bravo could catch the ball, turn around, hurl it into his own net, and still get selected the following week.
This. Total Rubbish. If Pep can't see it I'm going to have to reevaluate how good Pep is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.