Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

Aussie!

17:30

We beat them once earlier in the season, don't see why we cannot do it again.

-Form-wise, Everton have been quite appalling having 2 wins in the last 14 games. However they did manage a good draw away from home with Arsenal last week.

-Think we should be getting SWP back this game.

3-1 City.

EDIT:
Extract from Toffeetalk

I watched their game against Blackburn today and despite them winning 4-1 I wasnt at all impressed by them and I was even less impressed by Blackburn who were quite frankly shite.

Man City barely pressed and werent at all pressed by Blackburn so both sides had so much time on the ball to do what they liked. If we play like we did against Arsenal they wont have any time on the ball what so ever. I expect Cahill to pick up Barry (or Viera) fairly regularly when they have the ball up the back who starts off most of their moves. The defence is dodgy, Benjani and their wingers are normally hot or cold and that leaves the best keeper in the Prem IMO, Tevez who is scoring goals for fun (although his first tonight was terrible keeping from Robinson) and will be their big threat and Bellamy who will put in a good shift.

If we get in their faces and ruffle them up, I am confident (surprisingly) of getting a good result against them providing we put away our chances. I predict the same team as the weekend and something like 2-1 or 3-1 to us with either Donovan or Heitinga to get their first for the club.

They have some clueless fans. Hope we annihilate them just to put this poster in his place.

Got a feeling we will see Vieria on Saturday. Could be...

Given

Zab Micah Kompany Garrido

De Jong Vieria Bary

Bellamy Tevez petrov

Yes, I saw that comment by the deluded scouser too - Shame we didn't play well last night. Maybe we'll do better on Saturday ...

Looking at a couple of their forums, it seems that they are regarding this match as their derby and that it wil mean so much to them if they beat us .... Sad f*ckers.

My team

Given

Zab
Richards
Kompany
Garrido

SWP
NDJ
Barry
Bellers

Tevez
RSC

3-0 to City (Tevez x2 RSC)

If we win this we can be champions.

Come on City!

just seen this on an everton forum

'I ******* hate everything about Manchester City, The Fans, The Ground,The Team that Dickhead David Ginola lookalike Manager, that Pikey bastard Ireland, Ronaldinho Macdonald and of course, The Toblerone headed **** that is J-Lo. Nothing less that a 2-0 win to me would be a massive pain in the arse. Just sayin.'

disgusting to say the least

It looks like the blue dippers will be well up for this game. Moyes has had a real problem with us since the whole Lescott stuff during the summer and still couldn't keep his mouth shut when we signed Vieira. I'm sure he'll drill this into his team.

The facts of the matter are that we are in our best form since the start of the season and Everton only know one way to play, direct and try and bully you when they haven't got the ball.

An early goal, should see an easy win against an average team.
Dippers 1-3 City

Forzacitizens said:

'I ******* hate everything about Manchester City, The Fans, The Ground,The Team that Dickhead David Ginola lookalike Manager, that Pikey bastard Ireland, Ronaldinho Macdonald and of course, The Toblerone headed **** that is J-Lo. Nothing less that a 2-0 win to me would be a massive pain in the arse. Just sayin.'

Yea ..it`s on this thread <a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/25098-everton-v-manchester-city-saturday-16th-january-17-30-a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... -30-a.html</a>
the blue scouse twats have got it bad since they have realised they are not top 4 material and won`t be for the foreseable future...the peoples club..hahaha=horrible overated goggled eyed manager,,horrible deluded fans,horrible grey football,horrible shithole of a ground.
just a horrible nomark club which play in a horrible shitty blue... i would love to see the w@nkers relegated.be a bit like wigan going down NO FOOKER WOULD MISS THE SCOUSE TWATS.

I think we may see Viera, and Santa Cruz start instead of Benjani...barring that, the squad will be the same as Blackburn.

I feel we will sit back for 15 mins, draw them out...Break and score. Then the same again and game over...2-0 city with a red card for Everton....

bluevengence said:
Forzacitizens said:

Yea ..it`s on this thread <a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/25098-everton-v-manchester-city-saturday-16th-january-17-30-a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... -30-a.html</a>
the blue scouse twats have got it bad since they have realised they are not top 4 material and won`t be for the foreseable future...the peoples club..hahaha=horrible overated goggled eyed manager,,horrible deluded fans,horrible grey football,horrible shithole of a ground.
just a horrible nomark club which play in a horrible shitty blue... i would love to see the w@nkers relegated.be a bit like wigan going down NO FOOKER WOULD MISS THE SCOUSE TWATS.

Anyone else registered? I have...im roberto mancini...lol

phuzion

just seen your comment, as expected they have replied with a whitty comment of 'whatever you scalf wearing manc tramp'

there so bitter its unbelievable, they probably think they should have got taken over, but in reality they havent got a pot to piss in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.