Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

Everton are playing very well at the moment. Their performance at Arsenal was outstanding and that followed the 3-3 at Chelsea

Pienaar and Fellaini have kick-started their season

Can't believe some of the comments in this thread. Everton usually finish 5th. They are one of the best teams in the Premiership, and have only struggled this season as they have missed a lot of players. These players are now returning. If you dismiss them, you are a fool.

Everton will win this 2-0

Way to 'support' your club. Accepting defeat in a agame against Everton is pathetic. If we truly consider ourselves a top 4 club, a result against Everton should be a high probability.

I'm saying 2-2, us scoring early, you lot turning it around to 2-1, crowd picks up, equaliser close to the end.

It's a difficult match. Actually the good thing about Mancini is he respects every opponent.

I'd like to see Robinho play, except the weather's too tough. It's about time he scores and gears up for the derby.

Anybody noticed Bellamy somehow waned recently? He has stopped scoring.

Yobo and Yakuba are away in Angola, which helps us a little as their squad is much weaker than ours. So long as we stay injury-free and get no red cards for the United clash, I will be satisfied with a 1-1 draw.

Forzacitizens said:
just seen this on an everton forum

'I ******* hate everything about Manchester City, The Fans, The Ground,The Team that Dickhead David Ginola lookalike Manager, that Pikey bastard Ireland, Ronaldinho Macdonald and of course, The Toblerone headed **** that is J-Lo. Nothing less that a 2-0 win to me would be a massive pain in the arse. Just sayin.'

disgusting to say the least

i don't think its disgusting, just a bit sad, nothing to lose sleep over.

ive always wanted north west teams to do well, maybe not when they play us but generally i wish them well. perhaps i`m mellowing in my old age. i read the link to the everton forum and ive read the same poison being pumped out by our fans on here. i think its a bit sad when you cant have a sensible football natter or even light hearted banter without it turning into a duel of the typists.

LOL @ anyone who thinks we wont score atleast a goal!!

i think we will win i have faith in my team

so ill go with 3-1 to us

Potential mine field this one I think. Lucas Neil is the obvious weak link for Everton. Tevez should see him off though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.