Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

Forzacitizens said:
phuzion

just seen your comment, as expected they have replied with a whitty comment of 'whatever you scalf wearing manc tramp'

there so bitter its unbelievable, they probably think they should have got taken over, but in reality they havent got a pot to piss in

They really haven't got two braincells to rub together between the lot of them...

Thought I may get some intelligent responses, obviously not...

bluevengence said:
Forzacitizens said:
just seen this on an everton forum

'I ******* hate everything about Manchester City, The Fans, The Ground,The Team that Dickhead David Ginola lookalike Manager, that Pikey bastard Ireland, Ronaldinho Macdonald and of course, The Toblerone headed **** that is J-Lo. Nothing less that a 2-0 win to me would be a massive pain in the arse. Just sayin.'

disgusting to say the least

Yea ..it`s on this thread <a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/25098-everton-v-manchester-city-saturday-16th-january-17-30-a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... -30-a.html</a>
the blue scouse twats have got it bad since they have realised they are not top 4 material and won`t be for the foreseable future...the peoples club..hahaha=horrible overated goggled eyed manager,,horrible deluded fans,horrible grey football,horrible shithole of a ground.
just a horrible nomark club which play in a horrible shitty blue... i would love to see the w@nkers relegated.be a bit like wigan going down NO FOOKER WOULD MISS THE SCOUSE TWATS.

no need to stoop to their level with profanity. We will do our talking on the pitch.

293vldv.gif

Aussie! said:
wow the shit really hit the fan after your visit in that forum lol..

Tell me about it...its so frustrating...I feel like im teaching retarded kids...lol

Don't think we'll see Bellamy. He will be saved for the RAGs on Tuesday. I'm expecting something like

Zab.... Richards... Kompany... Garrido

.......Vieira... De Jong... Barry........

SWP...............RSC...........Robinho

Maybe after a decent game against Rovers, Benjani will retain his spot, and maybe petrov in for Robinho or wright phillips, but I would bet on us saving Bellers for the Derby

....................Given....................
Richards.....Viera.....Kompany.....Garrido

..........de Jong.........Barry...........
Bellamy..........Robinho.........Petrov
....................Tévez...................

Bench:

Taylor,

Boyata,
Sylvinho,

Weiss,
Zabaleta,

Benjani.
RSC.

(Assuming Adebayor is still recovering)

Are any of Ireland, Bridge, SWP and others fit yet?

Ireland and SWP could struggle to get back in the team, with Viera coming in, Barry improving drasticly, and Bellamy and Petrov playing well, even Robinho is making a good impact from off the bench.

I also think Adebayor could struggle to get back in the team, as under Mancini we've scored an average of almost 3 goals a match without Adebayor, hell, even with Benjani playing! Although I do want to see if Mancini can get him playing again...

I know this thread is for the match, but have you seen their equivalent topic? They think they are going to win the league next year...and the worst thing is, theyre serious!! Have you ever heard anything funnier?

Aussie! said:
bluevengence said:
Yea ..it`s on this thread <a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/25098-everton-v-manchester-city-saturday-16th-january-17-30-a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... -30-a.html</a>
the blue scouse twats have got it bad since they have realised they are not top 4 material and won`t be for the foreseable future...the peoples club..hahaha=horrible overated goggled eyed manager,,horrible deluded fans,horrible grey football,horrible shithole of a ground.
just a horrible nomark club which play in a horrible shitty blue... i would love to see the w@nkers relegated.be a bit like wigan going down NO FOOKER WOULD MISS THE SCOUSE TWATS.

no need to stoop to their level with profanity. We will do our talking on the pitch.
Its silly really, what theyre bickering about us over...

britain-soccer-lescott-man-city-2009-8-26-10-14-49.jpg

And he's not even that good...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.