Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

Well I think we've underestimated just how much this game means to Everton. Obviously jealous of our wealth and our position, it seems to me at least that this is like their cup final.

Poor decision IMO to bring on Robinho for RSC as he's gash at the moment. The midfield's looking far too weak and is being broken down so easily. We need a change at HT as this is very very poor. SWP on for Robinho for me.

Please just improve at the least City as this is awful. No passion from some players.

the test has shown us for what we are, the reserve team have got away with it no longer, changes should have been made half way through the half

Inexcusible, a disgrace, all xi of em, esp robi and petrov. We'll see what Bobby is made of now, I'd take robi and petrov off now!!

What the fuck was the thinking behind bringing Robinho on? We lost any physical presence up front but the team didn't change strategy at all and carried on with high balls. Daft decision and it has cost us the game.

And why the hell is Petrov on the right again? He's a left winger who can't even use his right foot so what he's doing on the right I'll never know.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Why the fudge is Robby and Petrov being played? There a bunch of pussies.

first mistake mancini has made by putting robbie on for cruz,robbie has been non existent and seems bloody petrified of fellani.

We only have our selves to blame but lets not go over the top eh. They are playing like its a final lmao.
We need to deal with felani stop pumping balls in the air for him. If viera was fit we would of won this.

I know it's early but if we play like this for the rest of the game then DSOB's prediction may not be far out!

ono said:
Tug was way outside the box. Surely it's a foul as soon as he fouls him....
Agreed ...... the foul comes about when contact is first made ...... as the first tug was OUTSIDE the area , it wasn't a penalty .... but Richards is a clown for doing it anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.