Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

It's worse cause were playing a shite team, I mean cahill, pienaar, come on City, De Jong is even shirking!

Piss poor. Patched up team been getting away with it. Out muscled everywhere. Micah is thick.

blueskiza said:
Benarbia said:
Outclassed for 39 minutes, maybe we can all stop bumming him now and realise it's going to take time

Not bein funny pal! but i was sick of hearing that from hughes!

I know but it's the truth :(

Cheadle Blue said:
this was always gonna happen, gollum was winding all his lot up before the game. RSC going off in the first few minutes has trashed the plan mancini had.

RSC is the worst buy I have ever seen at City. 18 million for a crock. MH and ADUG need their heads examining.

black mamba said:
ono said:
Tug was way outside the box. Surely it's a foul as soon as he fouls him....
Agreed ...... the foul comes about when contact is first made ...... as the first tug was OUTSIDE the area , it wasn't a penalty .... but Richards is a clown for doing it anyway.
Pointless going on about the penalty. It's been given and been scored, end of. Fellini is running this match on his own.

Should have been a free kick outside the box imo as the tug started outside the box and continued to inside the box without a break- but was Saha really fouled? He still had full control of the ball where blindbox on the touchline put his flag up for the penalty. Wtf was richards doing though? Its about time if they are going to crack down on the practice, that it is pulled up every single time that a player tugs a shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.