Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

popcorn3.gif

squirtyflower said:
ElanJo said:
RSC is the worst buy I have ever seen at City. 18 million for a crock. MH and ADUG need their heads examining.
let's blame hughes for the shit performance

Don't be stupid.

Omiclops said:
ElanJo said:
RSC is the worst buy I have ever seen at City. 18 million for a crock. MH and ADUG need their heads examining.

Who has got us our money? ADUG. So why do they need their head examining? I think it's you.

They need their heads examining for this specific piece of business. And calm down.

Egyptian said:
Well, there will be more tests for Mancinis Italian football in the EPL. There is no creativity in the central midfield. Actually there is no creativity at all anywhere.

NAIL ON HEAD!!!!!

we have no quality in the middle we are crying out for creativity in games like this.

black mamba said:
Always the same with City ...... you really look forward to a game , and you get fuck all!

And then they turn in a magnificent performance in the next match. ;-)

Credit to Everton here, they're playing really well, obviously motivated by us getting Lescott.

Our problem, as others have said, is we're light in the middle and out-numbered, with Petrov and Bellamy out on the wings. The pitch is ridiculously narrow, so they have no space, and are wasted, they are dominating the centre of the pitch, which with the size it is, is basically most of it, making it impossible for us to pass through them. They haven't actually created too many chances, not like we're getting overrun, but scored from 2 dead balls, a result of 2 mistakes.

The problem is, we have no midfielders to bring on. The only option i can think of is to bring Onuoha on for Petrov and shift either Zab or Kompany into the centre, then have Tevez, Bellamy and Robinho up front. I'm not sure have the type of player on the bench needed to turn this one around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.