Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
as shit as Robby has been, felt sorry for him there. No sub should be subbed off .. unless hes playin shit like he was .. but its just wrong. Straight down the tunnel too.

confidence gone even lower.
You would leave him on the field just to make him feel better? We are losing right now...
If he is not in the mood to play, take him off.

ultimateharold said:
Have we seen the end of Robson de Souza?
Mybe, but I have another question:

No offense to you, its my view on Robinho:

Does anyone give a fucking shit?

We have Bellamy, SWP, Petrov, Tévez, Weiss, Ireland, Barry and Sylvinho that can all do a better job than him for the team.

Unless its a red hot summers day at home, then he'll get a hattrick...

I'd sell him just so we can keep Petrov and make some room for players from the academy.

Brave move from Mancini and, although I'm a big Robbi fan, the right one

if at any chance during this game we start to play like headless chickens, that would be a fucking improvement!

Robbie is such an easy target. Bellamy has been terrible yet nobody says anything about that. De Jong, Barry and Tevez all awful today and Robbie gets slated for not doing anything.

Only City could have one of the best players in the world, slate him when he's out of form after an injury and possibly drive him out of the club. He's an easy target and no wonder he isn't playing well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.