Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

Come on people you can't blame this terrible performance only on Robinho, I know he didn't play well today
but our defense is even more shite.
Then there's our passing and dribbling, f****n' hell what's all that about?
Today is just not our day....

Lotuz said:
Come on people you can't blame this terrible performance only on Robinho, I know he didn't play well today

Aye, better today than Tues I guess.

Lotuz said:

yes folks sometimes that happens

black mamba said:
Bongo Joe said:
Robbie is such an easy target. Bellamy has been terrible yet nobody says anything about that. De Jong, Barry and Tevez all awful today and Robbie gets slated for not doing anything.

The trouble is none of those players make as much noise as Robinho about wanting to be the 'worlds best player' ........ so Robinho sets himself up as a target.

He really should be influencing this side much more than he does , some would say he doesn't influence than at all ..... either way at £32 million Robinho has to prove that he's a special player , and this season it's just not happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.