Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

Ducado said:
Another appalling display by the referee that's all I want to say
Yeah we r in good form, strikers on fire, refs give us everything, we look unbeatable, ex reds and blues look like they will ever sore against us, fifty fifty balls r ours, deflected goals never beat us, bans and bookings have no effect, the title is ours believe blues.

The reft was appaling, we knew what we'd get.
However, let's not shift the blame here, we were fucking awful and they wanted it more. Disgusted.

Please stop the agenda nonsense. As I have said before, it's reeks of a small club mentality.

We lost because, as usual v them away, we did not turn up. End of. Awful in midfield in particular.

SERIOUSLY,

WHAT THE FCUK WAS THAT.

Every player apart from Richards wants to have a good look at themselves. Did we have any shots on target apart from Nasri.

We can't keep blaming the ref it is getting boring, we should be ruining this team, good job we didn't play them with Rodwell/Distin etc. Fucking embarrassment. First time i have had a rant this season but that performance deserves it.

The result is the result. Still support the squad, it was a mix of bad luck, bad timing, and bad play. It happens. Everyone drops points they shouldn't drop, it was probably our turn.

I'm really much more concerned about us not having much in the way of ideas when the other team parks the bus. We've really got to find a way to counter this or we're looking at a lot more of these 2 chances and whomever makes them count style games that can pretty quickly go in the other team's favor.

Ref was shocking. Two penalties not given, Dzeko was probably fouled in the build up and Drente gets a yellow for an outrageous tackle. FUCK OFF WALTON!

Having said that Mancini needs to look at his substitutions and also tactics. We have no width and do not get enough balls into the box.

Still top of the league though! Fuck it!

No creativity, no penetration. We play with Dzeko but only get a handful of crosses in. Corners are dreadful. No excuses we got what we deserved tonight. Given his past performances, Walton was ok so I don't buy that we were robbed.

On this form we won't win anything. The question is can Mancini turn it around?

This game should have ended in 0-0.. Both teams deserved nothing.

Everton seems to play every ball long. They don't have to play with a midfield. Terrible to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.