Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

Marvin said:
Bad result, but we played well

Still top of the league, and if we play like that we will stay there

do me a favour, we were fucking dreadful and will drop right down the league if this continues

Ducado said:
Another appalling display by the referee that's all I want to say

So it was the refs fault that Howard didn't have one save to make all night eh?........get a grip!

We was shocking...........and didn't show any fight whatsoever

Nothing wrong with effort, possession like others have said only major thing lacking was creativity.

Will be better on Saturday I'm certain of that. This team hasn't lost creative spark overnight.

Considering the next few fixtures coming up (for both City and scum) it will be time to really worry if City aren't still on top then.

Marvin said:

are you being serious? That was pitiful, apart from 1 shot from 25 yards we created nothing, against 2 makeshift central defenders.

Simply not good enough and if they continue to play like this they will win nothing. Despite the domination of possession never looked like scoring. I believe it will be a big mistake not to have got in another sticker in the transfer window. A complete lack of pace in the side going forward.

Marvin said:

Is this a joke?

Really poor. Leighton Baines is their top scorer with 3 for fucks sake!!!

Need to snap out of this and quick.

No coincidence our run in form has dipped with Dave's dip.............he was making us tick earlier in the season, disappointing of late.

At least Richards still looks bothered.

Marvin said:
We dominated possession away from home, but they nicked the first goal and that gave them something to hang onto

There wasn't a lot wrong tonight

Possession means diddly squat. Everton let us have the ball and we knocked it around the half way line and created bugger all. How many shots did Howard have to save tonight? I can't remember any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.