Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

homerdog said:
Big Dave Watson said:
homerdog said:
We are still top of the league.

Fickle fans like you are pathetic, backing your own team to lose sums up what an idiot you are. Fuck off and support someone else...

Thought I would get some nob like you coming out with this. You stick your head in the sand mate. It was so predictable what would happen that it was easy money. I couldnt care less what you think.

My head isn't in the sand, I've supported City through thick and thin (mostly thin) and I'll take what has happened in the last two seasons. There's only one nob here and it's not me. Oh, and you cared enough to reply...

Just read what 99% of posts are saying you blind fool. Jesus fucking christ.

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

mmadave1 said:
win,lose,draw...it makes no difference,we stick together and were city till we die!!

Fair enough, but numourous times we have been caught out against a solid wall..only this time everton didn't score more.

Hope this doesn't become blinkered in a Rafa / Rawk way :'(

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ditch the persecution complexes!

We have been a boxer on ropes for weeks and like a challenger fighting in the champs backyard, u can't expect to nick the title, u leave nothing to chance and rip it away.

This takes bottle, courage and know how. Tonight, Micah and Milner aside, we don't want it enough.

Sure, lip service will continued to be paid to it, but actions speak louder than words.

Mancini is refusing to learn the lessons from English football-as a result he sends players out with wrong mental approach.

He deserves sack if he comes up short and such is the paucity of united this season, even that might not be enough.
Find it very hard to disagree with any of that. Yaya has been an enormous miss this month in his defence. Still we had a team of players out there tonight who if they had shown any semblance of what it takes would have taken that excuse of an opposition apart.
I despise Mou and his antics but what I wouldn´t give for the huge pair of gonads he instills in his teams

Got what we deserved.......fuck all.
we haven`t played well for some time if we are being honest,too many players look outa sorts as well as Roberto and the rest of the coaching staff.it needs sorting now as at this rate we will win fuck all and wont the footballing world just fucking love it!

abject peformance tonight,and as some have said a lack of desire from some,everton played as if their lives depended on it,although some of the tackling was questionable,and again a ref who just does'nt want to give us any decisions,but as soon as everton scored i just could'nt see us getting back into it,hope to fcuk we bounce back sat as the pressure is starting to show possibly....

Seriously, change tactics and get someone on both wings instead of using fullbacks. The rags have Valencia, Nani/Young running at opposition full backs the whole game... we don't give the opposition any problems, the only problem they have is Dzeko who doesn't have much of a choice but sit in the centre surrounded by three players.

There's absolutely no point in having Dzeko stood in the centre with 3 players around him if you're not whipping the ball into him... all his goals at Wolfsburg came from headers so why not play to a style that suits him? Aguero can they play around him with Silva in behind. Got to change tactics or the current form will continue.

We've simply been found out... man on Silva from the whole game and we have very little creativity. Clichy/Kolarov are not as good as Richards when it comes to bombing back and fourth take pressure off them and have just defend or sometimes overlapping a winger.

The only problem that might occur is our lack of wingers.... there's only AJ who isn't exactly setting the world alight. Nasri is better off in the centre and so is Milner.

Shirley said:
stratopedia said:
Should've accepted the Carroll - Tevez swap. And throw Dzeko into the deal.

And Bellamy!

He is not good enough for where we are going !

but I am sure he had more to offer offensively than Kolarov or NDJ.

Oh and I forgot Adebayor !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.