Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

sincity said:
No point blaming the referee for this..our players were not in the game
I did not see a sense of urgency after being a goal down, I wonder why?? Its like we fell apart after that goal...
I wonder when Mancini will realize this, and change his tactics: Stop passing the ball as if you have all the time in the world, move forward and take the bloody shot!! There needs to be better finishing

There is no understanding between Dzeko and Aguero. Until they do, I vote for either one of them up front, with attacking midfield players just behind..

Barry was poor tonight, while Milner was pretty good in the first half...yet the first thing Mancini does is to take off Milner instead of Barry..why?
Barry gave away the ball multiple times, and did not close down Gibson quick enough.. Gibson should not have been given that much time to take the shot..

Finally, who was that poster who jinxed it by saying Gibson was shite?? I remember he was even told off by another poster for doing so. Of all the Everton players to score a goal, it had to Gibson!! Hope that poster is happy now...<Rant Over>

Oh well, at least we still are on top. Lets just win the rest of the games and hope United lose against Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs among others, before the derby match...
Barry was shite tonight as he is most nights, wake up people. The Barry foamers need to get real, cumbersome, slow, gives up too freely and will always either a) give the ball away or b) turn his back on an attacking shot. In two words: 'Badger fetch'!!! Not on his own tonight mind you!!

Tevez City said:
The cookie monster said:
Danamy said:
So it was the refs fault that Howard didn't have one save to make all night eh?........get a grip!

We was shocking...........and didn't show any fight whatsoever
Exactly.

+1

The easiest thing to do is to blame the ref.

We lacked creativity in the final 3rd, too much passing, not enough crossing or shooting.
Thanks to Mancini for his stupid decisions.

Milner out !!!
Kolarov as an attacking option ??

NDJ for Barry to defend the 1-0 lead ?

Who else would you have brought on to attack if not AK?
I think Barry was knackard and si NDJ was brought on in a vain attempt to freshen things up as we had no other options.

Bottom line is a) we should have done better in front of goal and b) we dont have the depth of squad we all thought. id also add c) argreaves has not worked out.

Blame Manchini all you want but its been him complaining we need more players.

i really can't see why he brought kolarov on, what difference is he going to make? he can only play in the direction he is facing.

I knew yaya was a top player, but i didn't realise he made this much difference to the team. theres no breaking / attacking runs, if he's not on the pitch. if you look at silva when he was at valencia he had pace ahead of him, and he can put the ball on a sixpence either through or over the opposition defence. we are playing with our backs to goal, and this makes it worse when there are ten players behind the fucking ball.

jellert said:
So this is done deal

2225: Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini on his move for Roma midfielder David Pizzaro: "We took David Pizzaro on loan. He is a good midfielder, he has experience and I know him very well. I hope he can help us out."

I´m jumping for joy

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

Too slow too narrow no pace and a total lack of fight and Mancini has to take the majority of the blame for it he sets the team up and he buys the players.

We are underperforming and our recent performances have been shite

Personally i think Mancini has bottled each and every game that means something this year Derby excluded - Charity Shield - CL - FA - CC and now this - we almost fooked up against Spurs

Fergie is getting a half arsed 11 players putting in performances and playing winning football when they get more of their players back i doubt we will be able to keep up with them.

We have been turned into a tippy fookin tappy Italian version of Le Arse and quite frankly this wont win us the prem and we could finish as low as third.

At the moment Mouriniho cant come quick enough for me

rastus said:
ballinio said:
Seriously, the turning point in the game was another stonewall penalty not given , things like this decide the outcome. Walton is a cheat hand picked for this game, i`m just thinkig whats the point anymore, we`re being shafted out of all trophies, an absolute total stitch up.
Agree its just too blatant

it was hilarious, he was literally running around with his hands in his pockets when everton were on the attack, there was no way we were getting anything tonight full stop, mission acomplished.

Play is to fucking slow and tippy tappy, why doesn't someone at least shoot when in front of goal

mike channon´s windmill said:
jellert said:
So this is done deal

2225: Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini on his move for Roma midfielder David Pizzaro: "We took David Pizzaro on loan. He is a good midfielder, he has experience and I know him very well. I hope he can help us out."

I´m jumping for joy

another holding midfielder..... YES

mancincali said:
mancini was a good forward, so are dzeko and balotelli.
Not so sure about Dzeko. No first touch, blazes shot over the bar too often and goes to ground like a big girls blouse.

Mario - don't start me...

Greenjob said:
sincity said:
No point blaming the referee for this..our players were not in the game
I did not see a sense of urgency after being a goal down, I wonder why?? Its like we fell apart after that goal...
I wonder when Mancini will realize this, and change his tactics: Stop passing the ball as if you have all the time in the world, move forward and take the bloody shot!! There needs to be better finishing

There is no understanding between Dzeko and Aguero. Until they do, I vote for either one of them up front, with attacking midfield players just behind..

Barry was poor tonight, while Milner was pretty good in the first half...yet the first thing Mancini does is to take off Milner instead of Barry..why?
Barry gave away the ball multiple times, and did not close down Gibson quick enough.. Gibson should not have been given that much time to take the shot..

Finally, who was that poster who jinxed it by saying Gibson was shite?? I remember he was even told off by another poster for doing so. Of all the Everton players to score a goal, it had to Gibson!! Hope that poster is happy now...<Rant Over>

Oh well, at least we still are on top. Lets just win the rest of the games and hope United lose against Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs among others, before the derby match...
Barry was shite tonight as he is most nights, wake up people. The Barry foamers need to get real, cumbersome, slow, gives up too freely and will always either a) give the ball away or b) turn his back on an attacking shot. In two words: 'Badger fetch'!!! Not on his own tonight mind you!!
Barry's been outstanding this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.