Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

Comrade Buka said:
ballinio said:
Seriously, the turning point in the game was another stonewall penalty not given , things like this decide the outcome. Walton is a cheat hand picked for this game, i`m just thinkig whats the point anymore, we`re being shafted out of all trophies, an absolute total stitch up.

How the fuck can Walton see if it hits the arm when the arm is by his side and obscured by his body?

Is he supposed to have fucking X-ray view surgically implanted? Or should he view the game through a fucking airport scanner or fucking what?

The ****** on Bluemoon are too fucking much sometimes. And that is a fucking understatement.

Glad to get that off my chest.

We were fucking shite today. Take it up the arse like a man.

And stop your fucking inane whining. Anyone with half a brain cell would understand Walton could not possibly have seen the ball hit the arm.

And furthermore, how the FUCK is a denied penalty a turning point, when we are already one goal down?

WTF? That actually reads angry LOL.

Jumanji said:
Cheadle Blue said:
malg said:
I think the vocal ones on here hate Mourinho, but I certainly don't. The bloke is a born winner. However, I also like Bobby. If Bobby did leave, I wouldn't have anyone other than Mourinho.

like him or not, there is no way he would have lost this game tonight
Eh...................................................

eh................what? in my opinion mourinho would have won that game tonight. don't get me wrong i want mancini to stay, im just stating my opinion if thats ok

jellert said:
hgblue said:
arsenalrob said:
I think Mourinho will be a wanted man if he leaves Madrid.

He would walk the PL with this City squad. His Chelsea team took apart a very strong United team with Ronaldo in that team.

Mancini is starting to struggle against a shite United team. How can they be level on points with you. They will beat Chelsea as well. Chelsea are shit.

You're wasting your time mate. The majority on here hate Mourinho with a passion and wouldn't bat an eyelid if he turfed up at Spurs, or Liverpool, or (please God no) United. I think they're totally fucking insane........

Never want Mourinho at City

You don't want the best coach in the world?

Is it because he never sticks around or you don't rate him?

You know he has won the UEFA CUP, 2 X CL and the PL X2.

He will win La Liga as well in only his 2nd season in Spain against this great Barca side.

awful performance but I'm not sure I'm ready to be angry on players or Mancini. It had to be better of course but it's just impossible to win the league with refereeing like we have. One match we get a bad decision against us, the next one same or similar happens and our opponents don't get decision against them.

Sorry guys, you can call me whatever you like but I don't see us winning this :( We should play 3 times better to be able to win games like this with refereeing like this.

jellert said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
This is hardly a stellar fixture in the football calender, yet season after season sky televise this match and the home match. Walton has had the finger of suspicion pointed at him before, yet gets chosen to officiate this match again. I've said before that football matches are greatly affected by psychology. Maybe our players should have the collective strength of character to overcome this but when you see your team-mates getting carded for 1 foul and the other team getting away with reckless and cynical fouls, you start to feel that the writing's on the wall.
As much as it pains me to say it, I think we need a defensive beast alongside Kompany and he needs to be vocal. I'm not too downhearted. We're not quite there yet as a squad but we will be soon. Then Mancini will be in a position to choose the right personnel for whoever we play.

the decision to play the advantage when Aguero was brought down was a total disgrace.. Nasri couldn't go nowhere with the ball.. and the ref says.... well I don't care.. Play on

Agreed, but don't fret about it. We wouldn't have scored anyway would we.

Cheadle Blue said:
Blumooniac said:
Stand firm. Top of the league. Media scum will have a field day after tonight. Bitching won't help. We have to make the most of February's fixtures.

exactly so loosing tonight isn't a great start is it? they go to chelsea at weekend, and have a massive chance of beating them. so what are we relying on then? spurs to beat them?

if we can't perform on nights like tonight, we are going to chuck the fucking league away

Everton away is never an easy game for us, look at our Premiership record there. I agree we were off the pace tonight but I also think the usual hysterical over reactions are pointless. The next run of games are vital. if we spew them, I'll begin to worry.

Comrade Buka said:
ballinio said:
Seriously, the turning point in the game was another stonewall penalty not given , things like this decide the outcome. Walton is a cheat hand picked for this game, i`m just thinkig whats the point anymore, we`re being shafted out of all trophies, an absolute total stitch up.

How the fuck can Walton see if it hits the arm when the arm is by his side and obscured by his body?

Is he supposed to have fucking X-ray view surgically implanted? Or should he view the game through a fucking airport scanner or fucking what?

The ****** on Bluemoon are too fucking much sometimes. And that is a fucking understatement.

Glad to get that off my chest.

We were fucking shite today. Take it up the arse like a man.

And stop your fucking inane whining. Anyone with half a brain cell would understand Walton could not possibly have seen the ball hit the arm.

And furthermore, how the FUCK is a denied penalty a turning point, when we are already one goal down?

Irony?

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly. Some people on these forums need to man up.

There is no club in the country that would want to swap places with us and the fixtures we have left. That however is not good enough.

I'll tell you this, if the players were as jittery as some of the folks on the internet we would be screwed. We need to pull together, stop looking over the road and feeling inferior and step up to the plate as supporters.

We ARE good enough but must stick together like glue and give it the big FY to all other clubs and the media and get behind the team. Don't let the trash tabloids seperate us and let their media darlings conquer us.

We've got to have Balls of Steel and break the red tops hearts. Are you with me?... Let those glory hunting bastards who choose the easy route in life (By supporting a team based on successs) from Cornwall to Timbucktoo 'Take it, Take it, Take it'. The Blue Moon is still on a huge upward curve :o)

Cheadle Blue said:
Jumanji said:
Cheadle Blue said:
like him or not, there is no way he would have lost this game tonight
Eh...................................................

eh................what? in my opinion mourinho would have won that game tonight. don't get me wrong i want mancini to stay, im just stating my opinion if thats ok

Exactly.

His Chelsea team only lost once when they won the league.

I also don't think they were that a better team than you.

They had great wingers in Duff and Robben, but they never had a player like Silva or even Aguero.

From the OS:

A dejected Roberto Mancini accepted blame for City's disappointing loss at Everton.

In a frank admission, the City boss says he might not have prepared his team correctly ahead of what has been a difficult fixture for the Blues in recent years.

"I don't think we played a good game tonight," he said. "It is probably my fault because we may have prepared badly for this match. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention or perhaps I underestimated Everton.

"My players gave everything out on the pitch but I think we played a bad game on the night."

Though Mancini was clearly disappointed at losing to the Toffees for a third successive time at Goodison Park, he is now looking to get back to winning ways against Fulham on Saturday.

"We need to win our next game and there are just 15 matches remaining," he said.

"December and January have proved difficlut months for us because we lost some players through injury, suspension or international call-ups. We just weren't good enough this evening but the fact that Manchester United are on level points doesn't change anything because we expected them to win at home."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.