Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Ducado said:
It was a bit crap but it's over and done with now we can't undo it no use weeping about it now
A bit crap.It was really crap and we have seen quite a bit of crap this season.Hope next season isn`t crap.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
Akira said:
AGENDA.

No, he had a migrane, nothing serious and just had to sit out that match. Whatever it is you're implying...

Good news it is then.

All too often we hear of players in general missing through "flu" or whatever and it's actually something else.

Wasn't implying this was definitely the case with Yaya but it just made me wonder that's all.

He actually has a history of serious migraine, also missed a game at Stoke.

The club were made aware of it at his medical and by Barca.

I stand corrected on this then.

We were at our bogey team.

We were missing the spine of our team.

Is anyone really surprised at the outcome of yesterday? A win would have only papered over the cracks. The fact is we haven't been good enough all season and it all comes from a shoddy summer transfer window.

United are 15 points ahead because they are better than us by some distance at the moment.

baildon blue said:
Ducado said:
It was a bit crap but it's over and done with now we can't undo it no use weeping about it now
A bit crap.It was really crap and we have seen a quite a bit of crap this season.Hope next season isn`t crap.

"Hope" is not a strategy.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:12 pm --<br /><br />
WNRH said:
We were at our bogey team.

We were missing the spine of our team.

Is anyone really surprised at the outcome of yesterday? A win would have only papered over the cracks. The fact is we haven't been good enough all season and it all comes from a shoddy summer transfer window.

United are 15 points ahead because they are better than us by some distance at the moment.

Yup.

Get them in the FA Cup semis - as I expect we will - and I think they will beat us comfortably. :-(

Watching a recording of MOTD is quite embarrassing! There was no willingness to fight for every ball whatsoever! The space between Dzeko/Tevez and the rest is just ridiculous, the players have to expect Dzeko to win every ball in the air even if he doesnt. At least make the runs if he does and we can bring other players into play. Silva on too many occasions yesterday just stood still and expected the ball to come to him!

In saying that, Dzeko was awful right from the start, always moaning at the ref when someone jumps up for a header with him, and his dive at the end is shocking! To me, he has been lacking motivation for months and he wants the move in the summer which hopefully happens. Cant see half of that team being here next season - Dzeko, Nasri, Tevez, Barry, Kolarov, Garcia, Sinclair will all be up for sale with Kolo going on a free.

Have to say as well that Kolo has been much better than expected since Kompany's injury but his attitude when being subbed is awful. Taking his shirt off before he left the pitch and then straight down the tunnel. I know that players don't want to be subbed, but at least show that you're interested in the team! Same to be said for the players not going anywhere near the fans yesterday, we sung our hearts out and they couldn't be bothered to show any appreciation at all.

I'm fed up of going to Everton and getting nowt. I missed the most recent 2-1 win cos I was ill.
Hate the place and I hate sitting next to those muppets to our left,
The steward yesterday were well out of order, constantly telling City fans to watch the game and stop having verbals with the scousers, not a peep to their own fans. To cap it all, 2 of them near me nearly jumped up and cheered when they scored, turning round grinning like Cheshire cats, cnuts....
We were not at the races again, why, YaYa having a migrain sounds a bit odd, something not right there. We were clueless, Dzeko crap, couldn't control the ball, no bugger broke sweat, apart from me screaming like a derragned nutter and it was a penalty, 1 metre inside the box ffs....The ref, don't get me started on him, card happy, whistle blwing twot................

I did fear the worst going into this game but i couldn't foresee
how totally fckin abysmal we would be.
If it was end to end stuff and we lost then so be it
but that performance was unacceptable.
I'm over it though so we move on.

ethan23 said:
On a positive note, I thought nasri was brilliant when he came on
Thanks for that quote.Nasri was very special again yesterday being the invisible man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.