Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

There seems to be massive problems in the squad, it seems that the players are not interested in playing for Mancini at the moment even more so now than all season.

Kolo seems to have been totally alienated after being the best player since coming back from ACOF and the way he was subbed yesterday after being MOTM was baffling. Yaya seems uninterested in playing (headache my arse).

Kolarov is average at best and Dzeko just seems to be on wind down. Barry is in a run of awful form same as Silva.

Joe hart yesterday was rooted to the spot for the first goal, it was a good shot but he seen it all the way and we should expect a supposed world class keeper to at least get near it.

Massive clear out in the summer..

Kolarov.
Dzeko.
Barry.
Garcia.
Sinclair.
Nasri.

Also think Tevez and Kolo will leave as they near the end of their contracts.

Blue Heaven said:
karen7 said:
Manc in London said:
Out-thought, out-fought, out-run, out-manouvered, out-muscled and out-played.

The more I watch us play, the more convinced I become that the players are not comfortable with the way they are being asked to play.

they are all experienced internationals and all play differently when they play internationals, if they cant do what they are asked to do they will have to go.they dont have to like it they are paid to do the job

Yes, by all means get rid of the entire squad, or at least of it. How exactly is that going to possible under the Fair Play Regs? Try living in the real world, Karen.

didnt mean all of them!

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Yaya seems uninterested in playing (headache my arse).

Yes , i'll bet the likes of Franny Lee , or Mike Doyle , never came up with an excuse like that in all their years here (maybe they didn't get migraines back then ) ....... i wonder if a migraine would have kept Yaya out of an ACON game for the Ivory Coast ??

citykev28 said:
the blue panther said:
I think the game went as expected.
We got what I expected - especially when I found out that Yaya couldn't play.
After 20 minutes, it was clear that everything was going to be as expected.
I saw Kolorov being absolutely skinned by a moderatly good winger - Coleman - whenever there was a 1 on 1. As expected.
I saw Dzeko and Tevez miles away from each other up front, and Dzeko in particular looking at times like he'd never seen a ball before.
I saw Silva looking for the first hour like he was overwhelmed, and shit scared of tackling anyone.
I saw Joe Hart rooted to the ground when that 30 yard strike came in for the first goal - great strike, but when the keeper sees it all the way, I expect him to react.
I saw a referee being influenced by a hostile crowd - Fellaini should have been off for his tackle on Milner in the first half, and could have been booked for the 'penalty' not given in the second half. (That said - they had a cracking goal disallowed, and arguably a penalty of their own.)
All in all, everything went pretty much as expected yesterday - we got nothing at Everton, and United beat a shit bottom team 1-0 to go 15 points clear of us.
The only consolation is that Kompany, Yaya and Aguero were missing, but, on their form of the season so far, there's nothing to say that anything different would have happened at Goodison Park even if they had been available.

Good post. I'd add to that by saying I saw Gareth Barry playing at a hostile ground against a team that were playing with a high intensity looking as white as a sheet and inspiring little confidence.

Once again Gareth "the Slug" Barry was shown up in midfield his total lack of pace, composure and totally abysmal passing showed he should never be trusted in a City shirt again

and I fully expect all the usual suspects to defend him on blue moon but this guy just isn't good enough

whp.blue said:
citykev28 said:
the blue panther said:
I think the game went as expected.
We got what I expected - especially when I found out that Yaya couldn't play.
After 20 minutes, it was clear that everything was going to be as expected.
I saw Kolorov being absolutely skinned by a moderatly good winger - Coleman - whenever there was a 1 on 1. As expected.
I saw Dzeko and Tevez miles away from each other up front, and Dzeko in particular looking at times like he'd never seen a ball before.
I saw Silva looking for the first hour like he was overwhelmed, and shit scared of tackling anyone.
I saw Joe Hart rooted to the ground when that 30 yard strike came in for the first goal - great strike, but when the keeper sees it all the way, I expect him to react.
I saw a referee being influenced by a hostile crowd - Fellaini should have been off for his tackle on Milner in the first half, and could have been booked for the 'penalty' not given in the second half. (That said - they had a cracking goal disallowed, and arguably a penalty of their own.)
All in all, everything went pretty much as expected yesterday - we got nothing at Everton, and United beat a shit bottom team 1-0 to go 15 points clear of us.
The only consolation is that Kompany, Yaya and Aguero were missing, but, on their form of the season so far, there's nothing to say that anything different would have happened at Goodison Park even if they had been available.

Good post. I'd add to that by saying I saw Gareth Barry playing at a hostile ground against a team that were playing with a high intensity looking as white as a sheet and inspiring little confidence.

Once again Gareth "the Slug" Barry was shown up in midfield his total lack of pace, composure and totally abysmal passing showed he should never be trusted in a City shirt again

and I fully expect all the usual suspects to defend him on blue moon but this guy just isn't good enough

I worried about him from his first appearance for us at Villa Park when he seemed bewildered by the home fans getting on his back and played absolutely shite. He's won me over since but it's never when our backs are against the wall. If we are on top of a team, he's good at quelling their occasional forays forwards. When we play at Stoke, Everton, West Ham, Liverpool, Southampton.....all the usual tough away grounds, he worries the life out of me.

That was really disappointing yesterday.2 players that were really poor were Dzeko and Kolarov.I wonder if this is the end of Ya ya toures career with City.What a crap weekend!!!!!

Barry is playing poorly at the moment when YAYA plays he looks pretty good but lately his standard has dropped

baildon blue said:
That was really disappointing yesterday.2 players that were really poor were Dzeko and Kolarov.I wonder if this is the end of Ya ya toures career with City.What a crap weekend!!!!!

Ssshhh .... not too loud now 'bb' , don't cha know that Yaya's already got a headache , and it looks like Mancinis got one now too !

(mind you , Yaya might well NOT have one today! )

black mamba said:
baildon blue said:

Ssshhh .... not too loud now 'bb' , don't cha know that Yaya's already got a headache , and it looks like Mancinis got one now too !

(mind you , Yaya might well NOT have one today! )

This is what I was trying to get at yesterday but got a medical lesson on diferent types of migraines. The fuckers missed the point i.e. Yaya is bone idle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.