Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

ban-mcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
sk3ptical said:
stats dont lie because the Defence covers for is fuck ups

wtf did he do wrong today apart from 1 poor punch? stfu.

exactly
Not really 'exactly'

He completely 'lost' a cross from a corner that Distan got on the end of and should have scored in the 75th minute. Had that gone in we would have been having another inquest into Joe's performance .He also failed to cut out another corner in the same period of the game and had to parry the resulting header out at the far post,the ref wrongly gave him the benefit of the doubt with a foul.Joe Hart is the least of our problems at the moment and Mancini won't drop him but it wouldn't worry me for one minute if Pants was selected ahead of him which I think he should be anyway for the cup games.

sadly all too predictable, mancini hasn't mustered an away win in the league, at stoke, everton, liverpool and sunderland during his tenure, and the one thing all these teams have is work rate and desire.

the balance of the team was shocking, devoid of creation, pedestrian paced passing and miles off the pace from the very first whistle, what happened to being prepared for everton,s predictable high intensity.

frustratingly we had to wait until 83 minutes before we made the double substitution, despite showing very little in terms of creating chances, how players are meant to alter the course of the game in 6 and 1/2 minutes is beyond me.

these games are groundhog day, and at no point even when everton were down to 10 men did i believe we had it in us to turn it around.

the body language of dzeko was woeful, diving and constantly berating the ref is bullshit, how about learning to control the ball and showing some desire.

SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
Did Yaya really have a migrane or is there some other issue we don't know about?
AGENDA.

No, he had a migrane, nothing serious and just had to sit out that match. Whatever it is you're implying...

Didn't expect anything before the game. 10 minutes in and you knew it was another away game where we just weren't going to bother and the only chance we'd have was if it came about as a result of some individual brilliance. Usual slow tempo, lethargic and didn't even bother til over 20 minutes in again. No pace, no desire, no intensity

Just the same old. Been happening all season and it isn't good enough

Akira said:
Did Yaya really have a migrane or is there some other issue we don't know about?
AGENDA.

No, he had a migrane, nothing serious and just had to sit out that match. Whatever it is you're implying...

Good news it is then.

All too often we hear of players in general missing through "flu" or whatever and it's actually something else.

Wasn't implying this was definitely the case with Yaya but it just made me wonder that's all.

Akira said:
AGENDA.

Good news it is then.

All too often we hear of players in general missing through "flu" or whatever and it's actually something else.

Wasn't implying this was definitely the case with Yaya but it just made me wonder that's all.

He actually has a history of serious migraine, also missed a game at Stoke.

The club were made aware of it at his medical and by Barca.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Akira said:
AGENDA.

Good news it is then.

He actually has a history of serious migraine, also missed a game at Stoke.

The club were made aware of it at his medical and by Barca.

Fair enough, can't argue with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.