Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

oakiecokie said:
Big Dave Watson said:
oakiecokie said:
Bottled out !! Have you ever suffered from migraine soft arse ?? It aint just a bad headache you know !!

Actually I have smartarse, and there is medication available that will wipe it out almost straight away.

No it fucking doesn`t work for everyone soft twat.I`ve seen at first hand my daughter having to go to bed and hide under a duvet to keep any sort of light out,something she`s suffered from for 22 years.
I`ve suffered migraines my arse you have !!!!

ok, you know best, you fucking clown

Kolarov had a really bad 1st half.. He simply CAN"T defend.. Garcia, Barry and Milner completely lost the plot and were dominated in the midfield. Silva was anonymous just like Tevez. Dzeko had some nice passes, especially the one for Tevez but should have done better with one of those headers.
Kolo and Nastasic were the best players today, minimized the threats from Fellaini and Anichebe although they were all over the place in the first half.
Nastasic and Zaba are probably the most constant performers and if at least half of the team is playing good regularly as them, we wouldn't be here..
Silva, Tevez, Yaya, Aguero, Dzeko.. One great game, 2 bad ones and so on..

Hart insecure... His aerial ability is bad, gotta work on that..

Re: Silva...

I love David but hes been invisible whole season. Quite sad.

Others have said it but the lack of passion, hunger and desire (compared to Everton who ran their legs off) from most of our players was truly disgraceful. We were supposed to be the team desperate to win to cling onto a chance of retaining the title. Yet it looked the other way around. They were all over us in terms of good old fashioned determination and desire.

We just seemed to go through the motions for most of the game. Overall a terrible performance.

Re: Considering the money we've spent..

I think Everton target Barry as he is quite a slow player. However I do rate him for us most of the time. It's unfair to blame silva in anyway as he is the only one who keeps things ticking over. Garcia on the other hand has badly under performed since his arrival. Nasri has been poor as well.

Re: Gutless from Mancini

bluetim said:
I disagree. Probably saved himself an FA charge for saying something stupid in the heat of the moment.

I'm sure there will be countless other threads debating his team-related decisions,but not doing the interview was the correct one. Platt dealt with it well bearing in mind the disappointment.

You can't get charged by the FA for calling yourself tactically inept and naive.

Some people need to get a reality check, we have been poor all season,
stems back to poor transfer window, lack of leadership from above,
The club took to long to replace Gary Cook and left Marwood in charge of recruitment, Maicon,Garcia,Sinclair are not the players to move us forward, the squad is weaker than last year, we've done remarkably well to still be in the top 4 .

Hopefully the club will take the correct action and invest and bring at least 4 top quality players and back the manager who stated in the last close season he wanted to bring more quality players,(Hazard,De Rossi,Van Persie) but got Sinclair,Garcia & Maicon

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Lets all blame Mancini eh....Nip,Billy,Dave

Get fucking real..The players are a fucking absolute disgrace..

They have no desire then they can fuck off.

Dont blame the pen decision...Everton had a fair goal ruled out.

Everton..Hate them but fair play to them

Players overall were very poor, but so were Bobby's bizarro tactics. Then again, if Bobby blew up the planet, YOU would insist it was the planet's fault...why don't you just admit it - you don't give a toss about our club, as your only focus is on those here who happen to disagree with you about Bobby.

Re: Gutless from Mancini

Always Pro Mancini , but he`s gone down in my estimation for not speaking to Sky.

Really needed to get at them from kick off today, an early goal would have really played on their mind after last week
They responded in the way that we don't seem capable of

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.