Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Classless

He should have spoke to the
Press

I like bobby and want him to stay but he was bang out of order.

Re: Gutless from Mancini

Jonny Boy said:
this is jonny boy's wife - "hi everyone, never posted before..hehe" - my husby dosn't want to post and say something he might later regret
Gay.

Re: Silva...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Seosa said:
Tbh, I think he's looked off the ball since January 2012. He's shown signs of magic here & there, but his head has been turned for over a year now

He'll join Real in the summer, IMO.

Hopefully.I'd rather have ISCO..Silva has been poor for months now-I cannot remember when he had a good game.
Get rid...

Go and have a lie down

Re: Considering the money we've spent..

Agreed. Was thinking around halftime that if we spend one quid in a striker before overhauling the midfield, it will be wasted money. We could have Falcao and Cavani on the pitch at the same time and it wouldn't matter when the midfield can't pass forward.

Hopefully a summer rebuild with Barry, Garcia and Milner gone.

Re: Silva...

LoveCity said:
Silva would flourish in a system like Real Madrid's, our tactics are horrible for him. At Real you have defenders worrying about the wide men (Ronaldo, Di Maria) so they have to assign more personnel to them, giving the playmaker (Ozil) freedom and space. We don't have that variety so Silva is easier to handle. It truly is a joke after £500million spent that we over rely on one man for our creativity and have grafters galore trying to run through a brick wall around him.
Agreed.

That is why Madrid have been chasing him. Simply because they know how well he would work in their system. Some of the people on here need a reality check. We have one creative player in the team. That places an enormous amount of pressure on him. We need players to support him and a system that will create space for him.

Every time we made a pass, an Everton player managed to get a foot to it before we did. They were ferreting around us like there was no tomorrow even when they were down to 10 men.
Silva can't cope with a physical game and with Yaya out our midfield was woefully short.
I actually get the impression that none of the players get on with the manager and it shows on the pitch in terms of non commitment and lack of motivation sometimes.
There is definitely something about our club which hasn't been right since the Tevez incident last year and I suspect it's because the players simply don't want to play for Mancini. Either we need to get some players who want to play for the manager or get a manager who the players want to play for.

Re: Considering the money we've spent..

Everton always turn us over and play like it's their cup final.

Enjoy the semi final and possible final. Forget the league for this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.