Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Amazing result but feel Like we should chil out, only 3 games in. We love you City, prove me wrong and extend the winning run to 16

Great result. We had to dig in deep but eventually the better team won. Let me emphasize the word team because there is a real unity in the squad at the moment. They are defending well and forming good relationships all over the pitch. Kolarov has been brilliant so far this season and deserved his goal. Raheem put in another great shift. Silva was excellent again.

Side note: I hope that Everton fan is ok.

Big win today. Goodison is always a difficult place to visit, and Everton played their part in a very good game of football. We were made to work hard for it, but thoroughly deserved our win. Kompany was magnificent, and Silva imperious again but in truth everyone played well. There are so many positives to our play at the moment, and you can see there is a great spirit in the squad. It's been a perfect start to the season.

Big win today. Goodison is always a difficult place to visit, and Everton played their part in a very good game of football. We were made to work hard for it, but thoroughly deserved our win. Kompany was magnificent, and Silva imperious again but in truth everyone played well. There are so many positives to our play at the moment, and you can see there is a great spirit in the squad. It's been a perfect start to the season.
Fuck off we was shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.