Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Thought we played excellent yeterday, they made it very difficult for us. Still, ever player looked confidemt in doing the same role for the 1st 2 games. Thought Silva, Sterling, Koloro, Nevas and Komps had the best games for me, Sagna looking mire confident with a run of games.

Mangala struggled abit at times yeterday, will be interesting to see how he does with the potential added pressure due to the Otamendi arrival.

Can't wait for the watford game, lets get another win and another clean sheet if possible!

Thought we played excellent yeterday, they made it very difficult for us. Still, ever player looked confidemt in doing the same role for the 1st 2 games. Thought Silva, Sterling, Koloro, Nevas and Komps had the best games for me, Sagna looking mire confident with a run of games.

Mangala struggled abit at times yeterday, will be interesting to see how he does with the potential added pressure due to the Otamendi arrival.

Can't wait for the watford game, lets get another win and another clean sheet if possible!

really? I thought he was man of the match yesterday. Bullied Lukaku who has started the season well and on his day can be unplayable, didn't give him a second.

3 games on the trot so it's not just luck. I can't believe how much our 2 "reserve" full backs have improved compared to last season. I thought they were simply making up the numbers last year (& not very well) but Sagna & Kolarov have both been wonderful in the 3 games this season & I feel duty bound to give credit where it's due. I honestly would have been looking to replace them both this season, but, so far they've not only proved me wrong but actually been an improvement on the form of Clicky & Zabba.

The 3 clean sheets has been no fluke & our back 4 has looked rock solid. What a change from Stuttgart. Keep it up boys

really? I thought he was man of the match yesterday. Bullied Lukaku who has started the season well and on his day can be unplayable, didn't give him a second.
Thought he got out-muscled a few times, couple of careless tackles but as i say, at times he did. But i'd agree with you and say on the whole, he did put in a good shift keeping Lukaku out.

Thought he got out-muscled a few times, couple of careless tackles but as i say, at times he did. But i'd agree with you and say on the whole, he did put in a good shift keeping Lukaku out.

fair enough, I don't recall him being bullied once but to be fair, i'd had a few drinks and i was at the back of the lower bullens so i probably only saw half the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.