Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Well done Kun stopping the game so a fan could get medical treatment....

11949505_956251001087247_1291742520730263186_n.jpg

Absolute star

Very impressed with today's performance and intensity to close Everton down when they were in possession.This seems to be the hallmark of this season so far,and I believe will help us regain the title in May.We are very strong all over the pitch and mentally determined to keep pushing for an opening.This could be the season we actually win it before the last match !.Sterling has made a huge difference,freeing up space for Merlin and our defence is more solid than ever.Yaya is back and the hunger is evident throughout the squad,you can almost taste it !.It will take a very good team to overtake us on this form,long may it continue.May put a bet on us going unbeaten in the league until 2016..

Class performance by a class team. Everton played their part but City were just far too strong in the end. Comfortable run of fixtures coming up aswell, feeling really confidant about this season. That pass by Yaya to set up Nasri was sublime.

Very impressed with today's performance and intensity to close Everton down when they were in possession.This seems to be the hallmark of this season so far,and I believe will help us regain the title in May.We are very strong all over the pitch and mentally determined to keep pushing for an opening.This could be the season we actually win it before the last match !.Sterling has made a huge difference,freeing up space for Merlin and our defence is more solid than ever.Yaya is back and the hunger is evident throughout the squad,you can almost taste it !.It will take a very good team to overtake us on this form,long may it continue.May put a bet on us going unbeaten in the league until 2016..
Hold your horses mate one game at a time

The half time flap on the matchday thread was that Everton were getting too many opportunities to run at the defence as the midfield was too open, something I thought Pellegrini addressed beautifully at half time without the need for the knee jerk substitutions some were clamoring for.

MP has really impressed me so far this season, and if the lads can keep up this level of performance, there arent many teams (on the continent, never mind at home) that can touch us. Loving it.

Another fantastic win, near perfect display again.
Mangala was imposing, Navas was excellent, Silva untouchable. The Kolarov/Sterling partnership is lovely to watch and Aleks' goal was well earned.
The second goal was my moment of the match. A cultured, stylish pass from Yaya and the finish from Nasri was sweet as you like.
Glad to see Delph back. I already know we're the best going forwards, if our defence keeps this up then we're laughing.

Class performance by a class team. Everton played their part but City were just far too strong in the end. Comfortable run of fixtures coming up aswell, feeling really confidant about this season. That pass by Yaya to set up Nasri was sublime.

Really hope we keep Nasri, and we keep him on board and not looking to leave. Cant imagine with his temperament he'll be happy with a role as a super-sub just yet in his career, but we really do need to keep him involved regularly. Pure class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.